13. Past

Naya's P.O.V. 
Red Mount 1990.

"Move or I'll put soap in your eyes." I warned, as Ocean continued to block every step of mine.

"You're the one who's in MY way... YOU move." He commanded with a hint of amusement in his voice.

I stepped to my left to find him step to his right blocking my path again. We'd been playing this stupid shuffle game much too long for my liking and I needed to get class. The corridors were quickly emptying. Everyone eager to get to their lessons, leaving Ocean to torment me a little more.

Having enough of his annoying games I stopped abruptly bringing my feet together and placing my palm on his tight torso. His skin shivered under my touch. 

Satisfied with his reaction, I finally craned my neck upwards to face the devil that had been making my life a living hell for as long as I could remember.

My breath hitched when my eyes landed on his hooded ones, framed perfectly with dark lashes. One thing I never understood about this boy was the colour of his eyes. 

Usually, to everyone they were pitch black but due to the fact I've had numerous close counters with him, I've realised that they sometimes emitted a navy-blue hue right around the pupils.

His midnight black hair trimmed in an army cut provided him with an edge to his usual quirky attitude. His chiselled jawline beautifully accompanied with full luscious lips were tasty to bite. Trust me, I would know...

"What do you want?" I questioned slapping an irritated expression on my face.

"You." The sincerity in his eyes, almost made me believe that he was telling the truth but the annoying smirk that was plastered on his face made me believe otherwise.

"If you don't move I'll nipple cripple you..." I threatened making him bring his arms up to cover his chest.

"Why would you want to violate mine when I always take good care of y-" I slapped my hand over his face before the word left his mouth. I was sure if any werewolf heard this conversation and told the Alpha, he'll forget Ocean was his son.

"What is WONRG with you?" I hissed at him looking around to see if anyone was listening.

"I'm perfectly fine, thank you very much. You're the one who ran away from an asylum." He removed my hand from his mouth and kept a firm grip around my wrist.

"Well at least I'm not from a zoo you ape." I tugged on my hand to set myself free from his grasp only to make him tightened his hold on me.

"Wolf, baby girl wolf." He corrected me.

"You know what, whatever, I don't care... I need to get to class." I rolled my eyes still tugging my hand trying to get it free. Instead, he grabbed both of my wrists and slammed my body against his chest holding me tight in position.

"But I need to talk to you." His voice deepened.

"But I don't want to." Although my heart was running a mile in a minute, I tried my best to keep a straight face, possibly bored.

"I can just throw you on my shoulders and carry you out of here." He warned.

"I can kick you in your balls." I narrowed my eyes.

"But you like my ba-

"OCEAN." I screeched widening my eyes at his words.

"-lls and it will only be your pleasurable loss." He smirked.

"I. Hate. You." I hissed venomously, emphasizing each word.

"I know... but I don't care." My confession made fire blaze in his eyes.