2. Mate

Naya's P.O.V.

Oh shit.

The big bulky man leapt out of the car before it even stopped in front of the mini stair case leading up to the two double doors for the entrance of the mansion. 

I didn't know what was happening to me. The sides of my vision started to darken creating a tunnel vision, focusing on this person coming towards me. 

He wore a simple white t-shirt that stretched over his bulging body and a simple dark brown cargo shorts. A buzzing noise in my ear started to increase as he got closer.

My wolf wanted to explode out of my body. The sizzling sensation beneath my skin made me feel like I was floating in air.

Woah!

He was there, right in front of me. I had to crane my neck to look up to him even in heals. He was extremely tall. The house created a hard line of shadow right across the bottom of his face leaving his eyes to reflect the sun. 

At first glance from far away I thought they were just pure black but because he was standing so close to me, I could see a couple of flecks of blue around his iris. His opened his and closed his lips like he was saying something but I couldn't hear anything but the buzzing noise.

Subconsciously I inched closer to him allowing him to place his palm across my right cheek.

Everything stopped.

The sizzling skin, high pitched drone and over whelming feeling my wanting to claw out my skin abruptly stopped.

Finally.

A peaceful feeling washed over me. I could finally see him properly. No more tunnel vision, no more over whelming nausea but a new sensation of an anchor settled at the back of my mind.

 That missing feeling had disappeared. I leaned into his palm loving the way it his skin felt against mine.

Finally, I saw him properly. I was able to get past the emotional ordeal to notice his horizontal scar on the side of his neck. 

Really close to his artery. Only silver can leave a scar on a wolf. Before I know what was happening, my fingertips flitted across the raised rough texture of his skin. 

A small tremor raked through my body at the thought of him nearly dying. Not being able to see meet him. The concern must have shown my face because his other hand wrapped around my wrist with. He shook his head slightly.

"I'm okay." Goddess. The silver must have travelled down to his throat because his voice sounded grated. I looked at him clearly. His full -dark pink brown- tinted lips enticed me in sexual levels that I've never experienced before. His nose was not necessarily narrow but straight. 

Heavy stubble around the lower section of his face added to his rugged hair. He looked like he combed his midnight black hair back but instead it looked like it stuck out in every different direction. I wanted to run my hands through it.

Clearing of a throat dragged me out of this fog I was under. My head abruptly turned towards my dad standing uncomfortably close to us with an annoyed expression on his face. I immediately stepped back feeling like I got caught doing something I wasn't supposed to.

"Well isn't this cosy." My dad's remark made the guy holding me growl at the back of his throat but he immediately let me go.

I wouldn't have cared what my dad said. I finally found my mate, I wanted him to hold me.