(5) Secret Couple!

My classes went like a blurr or I wasn't really paying attention though? But anyhow I'm kind of nervous of how im gonna asks Alexa. I already texted Jax our plan I wish this goes well.

I'm off to the cafeteria and the boys are at my locker checking out girls from the otherside of the hall. They saw me and so is the girls.

"Hi! Ryder" the girls said in unison, I just nodded giving them a sign that I'm not insterested and they started arguing. 'He looked at me!' 'No! He looked at me!' I rolled my eyes and went to my locker

"Sup Ryder!" Jordan greeted

"Hey!" I replied

"You ready?" Jace asked, I nodded and sigh I wish this really goes well "Alright! Lets go" and we all walk to the cafeteria.

When we entered the cafeteria everything quite down, I looked at our table and saw Jax smirking that means he's supporting me. Alexa turn around and saw me I smirk and she just rolled her eyes, I looked at Jacob and he glared everyone and spoke up

"Go mind your god damn business!" He shouted and everything went back to normal. We walk to our table then I looked at Alexa and sat down beside Jax.

"Alright I lost my appetite see ya guys later!" She stood up and started walking, I immediatly stood up and block her way "What the? Move!" She yelled then I just looked at her and we already got the attention of the whole cafeteria "Alright then if you don't want to move then i'll move!" She moved aside but I grabbed her wrist.

"You're not going anywhere" she raise her eyebrow

"You're not the boss of me! Let go!" She snapped and tried to yank her arm Key word tried* I pulled her towards me and smirk, I grabbed her waist and put her to my shoulder, she squealed and I chuckle

"Matthews! Put me down! Jax! Blaze!" She yelled and kept punching my back.

"Wow! For a girl like you, you punch hard" She scoffed and we walked out of the cafeteria then went to the parking lot beside my car. I put her down with her arms on her chest.

Alexa's POV

Ryder put me down and I put my arms on my chest. Hiw did he carry me like a feather?

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He smirked, really! He smirked

"I just want to ask you a question" he said

"I give you 2 minutes! Speak!"

"Would you go out with me?" He asked nervously

"We I'm already out with you so why did you still asked?" I responded

"No i mean a date"

"You just asked me to go out with you. And now we are in the parking lot so that means where out"

"Stop turning my words against me" he said in frustration and ran his hand to his hair.

"I'm not turning your words against you! Im just stating the facts and you'r-" I got cut off and Ryder crashed his lips on mine.

What's happening? Why do I feel i have butterflies on my belly? Why can't I push him away?

You like him dummy!

Without thinking I responded to his kiss, he turned me around and my back hits the side of his car. He put his hands on my waist and I put mine behind his neck then he pulls me closer to deepened the kiss. But before anyone sees us I pulled away and catch my breathe. I looked at him and felt my cheeks heat up, I removed my hands on his and cupped my face.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him and looked at his eyes that I feel that i could lost in them.

"To make you shut up" He smirk and he opened the passenger door, I looked at him confuse "Get in. No buts" I rolled my eyes and got inside the car then he got in.

"So where you wanna go?" He asked and I looked at him 'Are you serious?'

"Are you serious?" He shrugged "I agreed with you then you're gonna ask me where?" He looked away "Alright! Im going out!" I said and opened the door but he grabbed my wrist.

"How bout? Bowling?" I raise my eyebrow at him and yanked my arm

"Think about it first before you ask me out!" I snapped and closed the door.

I walked back inside the school and saw my friends at Jax's locker thats beside mine. They saw me and looked at me puzzled.

"I thought he asked you out?" Maddie Asked

"He did but then he asked me where and he suggested bowling" they nodded.

"Man! That guy does not know how to get girls!" Jax spoke up and I looked at him.

"So you're gonna help him to get me?!" I asked him and he looked away "The hell!"

"Maybe its time for you to yah know? Love and maybe you need a distraction a bit?" He said more like a question.

"What do you mean distraction? I have distraction" he raise his eyebrow "I dance you idiot! I have hip-hop classes every Thursday, Friday and Saturday afternoon!" I exclaimed and he raise his arms in surrender

"Alright! Alright! You win again. I'll go now the bell is about to ring" and he walked away.

"I'm also gonna go! I have to get something on the library" Maddie said nervously then she left off.

"Do you know what im thinking?" Fiona spoke up looking at us and the twins nodded. "Lets say it on 3. 1..2..3"

"Secret couple!" Allyson and Fiona said in unison

"Shes a spy!" Zach replied. We all looked at him weirdly "What? Im not a mind reader" we rolled our eyes and the bell rang.

"I'll see you guys later at the field?" I asked them

"No! Basketball court!" Jace spoke

"Field!"

"Basketball court!"

"Field!"

"Basketball court!"

"Field!"

"Basketball court!"

"Field!"

"Basketball court!"

"Field!"

"Basketball court!"

"Field!"

"Stop! We'll see eachother at Jordans truck?" Jacob asked and we all nodded in response and me and Jace glared eachother. Then we went separate ways.

On my way to my 5th period I heard some voices.

"How long are we gonna hide this from them?" Familiar girl voice asked.

"I don't know babe but we will tell them soon alright?" Familiar boy voice replied. They walked out of the Empty classroom the guy kissed the girls cheek then they turn around and saw

Jax and Maddie!

They're dating!!!