(20) Opposite Attracts

This cover is made by -mxnkxxk

I woke up from a good scented room I might say, I sat up and look around realizing its not my room well of course its not my room My room smells like vanilla but here it smells like bubble gum with strawberries.

You're crazy

I get that alot brain. Thanks.

I stood from the bed and look around. Wow! For a boy's room this one is clean. I walked out of Ryder's Room and smelt waffles, so I walk downstairs and of to the kitchen.

"Hello! Mrs.Matthews" I greeted

"Honey! Don't call me Mrs.Matthews call me Rachel and Thank god your awake Ryder kept calling every minute asking if you're okay" Rachel said "Oh do you want waffles?" I nodded and put a plate infront of me with 2 waffles. I thanked and and started eating.

"Mom? I'm home" I guess thats Ryder

"Kitchen hun" Rachel replied. And Ryder walked in the kitchen and saw me, he walk up to me and grab my waist then put me in the kitchen counter. He came closer and walk between my thighs

"Are you okay? Do you feel dizzy? Do you got a fever or something?" He bombarded with questions. I chuckle

"I'm fine but you're not!" He raise his eyebrow "You stink! Go take a shower" I said pushing him away, he opened his arms and hugged me I squealed then he let go. "Now I also have to take a shower!" I whined

"Wanna join?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"No I'm good" I push him and jump down in the counter "Thank you Rachel for looking after me and for the waffles but I gotta go your son spread germs on me." She chuckle and Ryder glared at me.

"Did not!" I rolled my eyes and peck him on the lips.

"See yah!" I waved at him and walk out of the door and went to my house.

"Jax! I'm home" I yelled as I kick the door close. Then I heard shuffling and a thump, I walk where the sound was and it was in Jax room so you did your guess what I did I guess not.

I opened the door quietly and look inside I saw Maddie and Jax half naked.

"My Virgin Eyes!!" I shouted as I cover my eyes and ran to my room. And went to the shower and tried to erase everythig that I saw.

Well I know Jax goes on and on with girls but seeing him in Action that one is a different situation. Its really weird seeing him being like that with my friend no scratch that bestfriends since diapers.

After I'm done in the shower I wrap myself in a towel and walk to my closet pick somethingg casual.

Ah found it

I put it on and put some mascara and lip gloss

I put it on and put some mascara and lip gloss. I took my phone from my bedside table and Group chatted the girls.

Besties💋