(17) I feel like a third wheeler

We reached the street seeing nothing change Race cars parked on the side, The bar truck is still on business, guys yelling at eachother in the dark and of course Cars Racing in the middle.

I revv my engine once more and hopped out of the car. Everyone looked at my car then the driver, I smirk lets put some show.

"The Queen's back bitches!" I yelled and everyone cheered then Blake walked up behind me

"So this is The Street not bad. And Queen? Nice" He said until my team walked up to me.

"Bitch!! You're back!" Melanie squealed running up to me. "It's been 3 years!" She hugged me, I hugged back.

"Welcome back!" As Derek open his arms for a hug so I gave him a hug.

"Someone's here taking back her title aye?" Trevor walked up behind me, I hug him too. But looked at him confuse.

"What do you mean taking back my title?" I asked leaning on my hood with Blake beside me.

"Apparently after you left there's this new girl raced and she was good as you!" Trevor answered. I raise my eyebrow

"Her name is Zuri she's a friend of Max but speaking of friend who's this hottie?" Melanie spoke, pointing at Blake.

"Blake Maxford" He spoke

"Maxford? You mean son of Skye Maxford?" Derek questioned and he nodded. "I never knew you're alive!" He shrugged.

"Well Blake welcome to our team!" I smiled at him and look back at Melanie "Tell that Zuri I want to challenge her! No one will be good as me cause I'm the best here!" They smirked and Melanie went off to talk to Zuri. I turn around and opened the hood.

"Woah! You got the best engine! Is that import from Russia?" Blake said I hummed in reponse.

"Nicole! She said she is the best so get ready" I nodded

"Good luck Queen" Blake winked at me, I rolled my eyes and hopped in and drove off to the starting line. I roll down my window seeing Zuri in her Pink Mustang.

"So you're Zuri am I right?"

"Yeah Queen of Street Racing and you?" She's sassy okay.

"The one and only Nicole Colton the real Queen of Street Racing!" I smirk, she looked shock but then she smirk

"You won't get your get title back cause I'm the best!" She bragged

"Honey you spoke to soon! But Good luck cause I know you'll need it!" I roll up my window and the Race counter walked in between the cars.

"Ready!" She point the flags at our cars

"Set!" Putting the flags in the air, I revv my engine.

"Go!" She drop the flags and I pressed the gas pedal and speed off. I looked at my rear view mirror seeing her pink Mustang behind me. She speed off and now we are head to head, she smirk and speed more I rolled my eyes and activate my Booster and my car was faster than thunder until I saw Mustang was gone of my sight. I reach the finish line and drift to stop, I hopped out of my car.

"Who am I?" I yelled.

"Queen of Street Racing!" They cheered I smiled and looked at Zuri. I walked up to her "You might be the best but I'm better!" I smirk and flip my hair, hopped in my car and parked it back.

"Nice race princess! Not bad" Blake said once I hopped out off the car, I smiled and he put his arm around my shoulder then we started walking to our team.

"Looks like the Queen is really back but how bout the king when will he take his title back?" Melanie questiones. I remembered Jax since he's the King of Street Racing though.

"Jax really don't know that I'm here so I guess Blake here will take the place since he's a Maxford" I said looking at him, he turn his head to me.

"Are you serious?" He asked me.

"She stays in her words Blake!" Derek spoke I nodded

"Alright I guess?" We all smiled and Melanie ran of to talk to Max Mendoza and Yes he's the son of Martin.

"Let's check your car?" Trevor asked he nodded and went to his car. "Ranger Rover aye?" Trevor opened the Hood and we saw the same engine as mine but a different booster.

"Holy shit! He's booster is same as you but 2x faster" My Jaw drop as Derek said that. Few minutes of checking Blake's car Melanie came back.

"He said no one will take his title but its on." we all nodded and Blake hopped in and went to the starting line.

"Tell her i'll be the counter for this race" she nodded and ran up to her.

"Are you guys dating?" Derek asked me

"I don't know but he asked me on a date so yeah!" I shrugged, Melanie yelled and said its okay so I ran up to her and grabbed the flag and walk between the cars. Blake smirk and Max looked shocked.

"Alright Racers!

Ready!

Steady!

GO!" As I dropped the flag, the guys was faster than thunder all you could see is dust. I ran up to the side to my friends. Few seconds they came back head to head but Blake's bumper was longer so that count as winning, he drift to stop and park it.

"Way to go Maxford!" As I ran up to him

"I need winners kiss so I know that I really won!" He smirk

"No thank you!"

"Oh come on! Just one!" He made those puppy eyes of his, I sigh and went near him. I peck on his lips but he grabbed my waist and my neck as the kiss deepend, I put my arms behind his neck pulling him closer. The kiss was passionate and slow I could feel butterflies and thunder in my stomach, we pulled away and he put his forehead against mine.

"Will you Alexa Nicole Colton would be honored to be my girlfriend?" He asked, I was shock that he asked me I blink my eyes to know its real but it really is. I back away for a bit and his smile slowly faded.

"Yes! A million times Yes!" I said Happily, he's smile grew wider and grabbed my waist then kiss me. We pull away and look to eachothers eyes.

"I'll never get tired of knowing that you're mine" We smiled and the team walk up to us.

"I guess for the first time in Street Racing History we have officially have a Royal Couple Street Racers!" Melanie said jumping up and down with Derek trying to calm her down. I mean they could be a cute couple in my opinion

"Ughh! I need to find myself a girlfriend now! I feel like a third wheeler" Trevor groaned walking away.

"It's getting late I think we should go home?" I asked everyone nodded and Blake walk me to my car.

"See you at your house Babe" he said as he kiss my forehead and walk to his car.

I'll never get tired of hearing me as his girlfriend