(13) No promises!

Its been already two days after I awaken from the dead or almost death, well thats what they said. The doctor said that I have to stay for 2 days so they could do some test and right now I'm freaking hungry, the girls left so is Jax cause he didnt slept that much he kept thinking about me awww!! My brother is going soft. Well for Ryder

"I'm hungryyyy!" I whined

"Mcdonalds or Wendys?" Ryder asked coming out from the bathroom.

"I want??" While sothing my invisible beard "Both!" He rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone on his pocket. "Why don't you just go there?" He glared at me and I shrug.

"One.Delivery is more easy Two. I'm not leaving you and Three. I'm too lazy" I took my pillow and hit him in the face. "That's not even a throw pillow? Why would you throw it at me?" He put his hands on his chest looking at me dramatically.

"And you say 'Girls are Drama queens' well who's the drama queen now?" I smirked. He glared at me

"You're so gonna get it!" He walked up to me and I looked at him confused. Before I react he starts tickling my sides.

"S..TOP" I said between laughs "PL....EASE!" He smirked

"Say 'I'm the most hottest and sexiest guy on earth' first before I stop"

"B..ut my parents said cdon't lie" I responded and he tickled me more. "Alright! I'm the most hottest and sexiest guy on earth" he stopped and looked at me.

"To me!" And started tickling me

"You are the most hottest and sexiest guy on earth with a big ego!" He and I stopped laughing then he looked at me. "What?" I asked

"It's just you looked different" I looked at him confused "I think you need something"

"I need food!" I whined, He shooked his head for a no

"I think you need this" Without even knowing what happening, He crashed his lips on mine that taste like mint I kissed him back without thinking. He licked my bottom lip which I refuse he groaned that turned me on wait what?? No no nevermind that I said that He pulled away and put his forehead against mine. "I'll never get tired of doing that" I blushed and he peck my lips then got up. "What food do you want again?" He asked

"Nuggets, Ice cream, burger and salad" He nodded and walk to the door "Where you going?" I asked him

"Going to buy our food?" I shook my head for a No "Now you don't want me to leave" he smirked and sat down beside me and started calling but a knock was heard at the door then Kaden walked in.

"Hey Kade?" I greeted him sounding more like a question.

"Hey guys! My dad called me to give this sign out papers to his important patient which is you, he can't give you this personally cause he got an important surgery happening right now!" He gave the papers to Ryder "How are you?" He asked me

"My breathing is back to normal so consider it fine" I replied and he nodded then looked at Ryder who's signing my papers.

"Well my dad said you just need to drink alot of water like alot" then Ryder gave the papers back to him "Alright so I'll just drop this to the information and you're ready to go!" He smiled

"Thanks Lucas" Ryder said and he nodded then left.

"You got my clothes?" I asked him, he nodded and went to the bag near the bathroom and gave it to me. I sat up from my bed and having a child in me I put out my arms.

"You're such a child!"

"But Im you're child" He grabbed my hands and help me stand up.

"Are you flirting with me?" He asked amusingly raising his eyebrow

"No but are you?" He chuckle and rolled his eyes. He opened the door and pushed me in, I laughed "You're cute!" I exclaimed

"Babe I'm far from cute. I'm sexy" he said wiggling his eyebrows. I chuckle

"Shut up" Punching his chest lightly and closed the door.

"Admit it! I'm hot!" He said from the other side.

"Puh please Im more hotter than you!" As I change to my clothes (top) and I fixed my hair and put it into a messy bun and walked out.

Ryder's POV

"Puh please Im more hotter than you!" She said, I didnt answer back well I admit it she more hotter than me but Im more hotter to her.

She walked out of the bathroom wearing the clothes that Maddie and Fiona got for her and damn she looks good. And those plump lips I just wanna kiss it all day long.

"Wanna wipe that drool on your face?" She spoke. I woke up from my Alex fantasy world and wipe my chin and she chuckle "I'm just messin' with yah" I rolled my eyes Of course she is.

"Wanna go now?" She nodded and I took our bags and went tot the front desk. "Alexa Colton?" The lady nodded and gave us the Exit slip. We went to the hospital doors and gave it to the security then they let us out.

"Can I drive?" She asked

"No!" She pouted giving me puppy eyes. "Thats not gonna work" Even though it already is. I sigh "Fine but don't crash it!" I took my keys out of my pocket and threw it at her since she ran to my baby. She caught it.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" She said cheerfully. She opened the drivers seat and hopped in after me.

"Don't drive it to fast" I warn her worrying about her health and my baby.

"No promises!" She smirked and drove off more speed than how I drive.

"Holy Shit!" I yelled she laughed when she saw my worried face.

Even though I'm worried right now, It lessens because atleast I could see her smile and laugh and I knew I was the reason of her happiness right now. I wish I could make her happy everyday.