(35) Don't talk dirty to me

It's now Wednesday morning and Dylan just got out of the hospital and we are now back in Nana's house where Dylan is packing at his room and is eating cookies and explaining everything.

"So you two are gonna get Dylan?" Aunt Clarisse asked walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah!" I replied with my mouth full of cookies but got slapped behind me neck "What!"

"No talking when your mouth is full young lady!" Nana warned. Well I'm not really used having manners though

"I'm sorry Nana but you hit hard!" I said rubbing behind my neck and looking everyone biting their lip to stop them from laughing. "Hardy harhar!" I said sarcastically and they all burst out laughing.

"I'm ready!" Dylan chirp from upstairs.

"Guys up!" I commanded and they all got up and went to his bedroom.

"So girls are you all single?"

"Yeah well except for Alex" Maddie said, I choke in my water and cough. Nana and Aunt Clarisse looking at me with a smirk plastered in their face.

"I might be old honey but who's the lucky guy!" She squealed, Grandma this these days.

"Blake Maxford!" Allyson and Maddie chirp in unison.

"Ohh so is Blake huh?" Aunt Clarisse smirk.

"Please stop!" I said covering my face with my hands.

"Oh don't flatter yourself!" A girl voice spoke.

"Shut up!" I groaned, removing my hands from my face and saw Blake getting drag by the ear out the kitchen with Nana and Aunt Clarisse. "Good Luck Boo!" I laugh.

"What happened?" I jumped in the sudden question, I turn around and saw Jax smirking. I punch him in the arm "Ow!" He hissed rubbing his arm.

"Don't do that!" I slap him on the face.He rubbed it hissing in pain

"Why do you have to be so violent all the time?" I raise my eyebrow, he put his arm in defense and walk to the living room.

"Okay what?" Maddie asked.

"I'm a pretty violent person but more violent when I have a gun" I spoke.

"So I guess its not good to mess with ya huh sis?" Dylan said walking to the kitchen grabbing a cookie.

"Guess so. All ready?"

"Yep everything is in the car" I nodded and Blake came in rubbing his cheek. I stood up and ran up to him.

"What happened?" As I rub his cheek with my thumb. And biting my lip preventing from laughing.

"Its not funny okay! They just told me not to hurt you and take care of you at all times" I laugh and nodded.

"Alright!" As I walk where Blake just came up and saw Nana and Aunt Clarisse laughing. "Hey Nana! Auntie! Um? Where are sort of leaving now?" They nodded and endufled me in a hug.

"I'll miss you!" They said.

"I'll miss you too! But we need to get going" I let go and walk inside and they all bid their goodbyes.

We are now outside checking the engine of our cars, I closed my hood and so did they. "All good?" Jax asked.

"Yeah!" We all replied and hopped in.

"Ready for a new life in Cali?" I asked Dylan who is buckling in.

"I guess but i'll try" He said. I nodded and smiled "Bye Florida! Hello California!" He screamed. We laugh together and pull out the driveway.

❀❀❀

"So this is California?" Dylan looked up from his phone looking around.

"This is not yet California but we are at the border line." I said and he nodded, my phone rang I pick it up from the dash board and answer.

"Guys! Lets stop at the diner" jacob's voice spoke

"Alright!"

Then hung up as usual.

We stop at the Cali border line diner. We all hopped out and strech so did I until I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"I missed you!" Blake said kissing my neck, I turn around and cupped his cheeks and kiss him.

"Ew! Go to the backseat!" I think Dylan yelled. We pulled away and laugh, we got inside the diner and a waitress came up to us biting her lip seductively. I snicker

"What you boys want?" She asked leaning on our table showing her cleavage. But she fell back, we all looked at Maddie that is in the side.

"What? My foot needed a stretch?" She made up an excuse. I held out my hand and give her a high five. Dylan stood up and helped the waitress and bring her to the restroom. Who know what will happen?!

"He's a hard kid!" Jacob mumbled, we looked at him "The bird raise" I hid my head on Blake's chest and felt it vibrate cause of his chuckle.

Few minutes later another waiter arrive and we said our others and he left but Dylan came back with swollen lips, messy hair and ruffled shirt. We all looked at him and saw a hickey on his neck.

"Uh Dylan faster!" Jax moaned.

"Morree!" Jace moaned

"Ahh uhh!" Jordan groaned.

"Uhh ye faster!!" Blake moaned.

I throw my head back and burst out laughing and the guys joined in. Dylan turn red in embarrasment.

"Did you use protection?" Jacob asked and he nodded showing a pack of condom from his pocket.

"Ew! It a table where we eat!" Allyson yelp and Jordan whispered something on her ear she turned red.

"People we are at a diner! Gosh stop being horny fucktards!" Maddie exclaimed.

"Oh you know I'm horny and fuck you hard babe!" Jax winked at her and she punched his manhood, he groaned in pain. "The hell!"

"Ohh the agony!" I said dramatically.

"I could make you feel good you know!" Blake whisper, I looked at him and bit my lip then I kicked his shin. "Ow!" As he fall back to his chair.

"Don't talk dirty to me!" I said then he nodded in pain.

"Atlast the food arrive!" Dylan spoke. They serve the food and we started digging in.

Why am I with these nasty people?