(8) I won!

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for spoiling or something of what you guys thought but I really love 13 reasons why. I ship it!!❤️❤️

I've been drinking 5 bottles of Vodka now and still I don't feel nothing well except for Ryder I guess. He kept keeping himself up even though he can't take too much alcohol in him. And now i feel bad for making this bet!.

"Hey? You okay?" I asked in a concerned tone

"Uhhhh yeahhh immm totallly fine!" He slurred

"How bout lets get you home? Yeah?" And he nodded "Alright get up!" I pull him up to the chair.

Well as you could think our friends left us and they said they'll be back when Ryder is drunk as fuck and now he is but now where are they? No where to be found!

"Noooo!" He yanked his arm and sat down but failed miserably "I'll win this bet and I'll know it!" He said cheerfully falling back down to the floor. I chuckle and shook my head

"No buts get up I'll bring you home!" I pulled him up and now he didnt do anything cause he knows he'll fail again!

I walked him out of the party and he kept mumbling some stuff that i couldn't possibly hear, he kept leaning on me and I also kept balancing myself. Once we reached my car I opened the passenger door and put him in.

"Wow! You're heavy" I whispered then he just smiled. I took my phone out and texted Maddie and Jax cause I know that they don't drink much.

'I'm leaving the party. I'm with Ryder he is totally drunk Im bringing him home! Have fun -A'

I sigh that im bringing a drunk Ryder home and its totally hard! He's heavier than Jax!

I closed the passenger door and went to the drivers seat, i put my seatbelt and so is Ryder. I drove a quite amount of speed. We reached our houses, I shook Ryder.

"Ryd? Where home wake up!"

"My mom doesnt like me getting drunk! She would scold me if she sees me drunk" I sigh and have no choice of bringing him to my house.

Well if you're asking where's our parents? Well my parents have their own apartment nearing to there company so they could go early and home late, so that means? Yes! Me and Jax always have the house by ourselves Fun right??

I sigh this is gonna be a long night! I hopped out of the car then went to the passenger door, I opened it and pull Ryder out of the car he stumble and good thing that I caught him. We walked to my porch and put the key to the knob, I opened it and lay him down on the couch, hes a light weighter.

I went to the kitchen to get some aspirin and water. I went back to the living room seeing him laying on the floor with his face kissing it, I sigh this is harder than I imagined. I pulled him up and brought him to the guest room, I laid him down and let go of him until he grabbed my wrist.

"Please stay" He said

"I'm the one thats suppose to say that you know?" I looked at him. He sat up and groaned holding his head "Hold up I'll be right back" I ran out of the room and went to the living room, I took the aspirin and water from the coffee table then I ran back to the guest room seeing him sleepig peacefully.

I smiled at the adorable sight.

I put the aspirin and water to the bedside table and walked out. I'm exhausted for reals, carrying a heavy, drunk boy with heels but man i rock this heels. I removed my clothes and went to the bathroom. After I took a shower and brush my teeth, I took a grey croptop and sweatpants.

I check my phone for any messages and saw nothing well they are having fun though. I laid my self on my bed and Darkness took over me.

❀❀❀

I woke up with my head throbbing in pain. I know im not drunk but in the mornings i wake up having a hungover, I groaned in pain and feeling dizzy I could see my room spinning until.

Thud!

I fell on my bed landing on my butt "Ow!" I hissed, why everytime I fell on my bed I can't stand up?? I try standing up but then fail miserably then feeling dizzy doesnt really help you stand up. But what if i call Ryder? He might be awake though? Or then maybe not. Jax? Yeah i guess his a morning person but...... Im sure he didnt came home last night. So i have no choice.

"Ryder!" I yelled

"What?" He yelled back

"I need your help!" I shouted, he opened my bedroom door and stood infront of me shirtless. Omg! Those 6 pack would be the death of me.

"Eyes up here princess" he smirked, I felt my cheeks heat up Im I blushing? "Yes you are" He answered I looked up at him in confusion.

"Did I say that out loud?" He nodded and chuckle "We could you please help me up?" He rolled his eyes and sat me in my bed. "Thanks" I mumbled

"How did you end up in the floor anyway?"

"Even I'm not that drunk I always get a hungover in the mornings and now I feel a bit dizzy and head throbbing in pain but now! Pay up!" I said while gesturing my hands infront of him saying give me the money.

He groaned and put hundred dollars on my palm. Ohhhhh! Money money money, I stood up and started jumping up and down cheefully

"I won dick face!" I kept laughing until I fell again.

"Hey you okay?" He looked at me concerned, helping me up.

"Yeah just a bit dizzy but im fine now, well thanks for your money and help so now im gonna tell you to get out of my room" I said he rolled his eyes and walked out. But then He peeked his head to the door.

"Jax called and he said he be back later and i need to keep you company!" And shuts the door.

Well today's gonna be a long long day!