(12) Its a horse named like Galpin Rocket

Jax's POV

They all went to the window where Alexa jumped out.

She can't go back! She won't go there. I need to stop her before she get there!

"Jax?" Dad spoke to me breaking me out of my trance, I looked at him with a worried expression. "Did you know why she jumped out of the damn window?!" I shook my head for a No and now everyone is looking at me with worried and shocked expression. I looked at Ryder that has the same expression as me. I ran out of the room and I went to the garage.

"Jax? Where you going?" I looked behind me seeing Ryder followed me.

"I'm gonna go look for Alexa!" As I open the the garage door, I get inside with Ryder towing behind. "Are you coming with me?" I asked him and he just nodded his head. I remove the cover of my car, I didnt use this for the last 3 years until right now.

"Is that a 2015 Galpin-Fisker mustang rocket?" He asked.

"No its a horse named Galpin Rocket. Of course its a mustang you idiot now get in! We dont have much time!" We both hopped in the car and I sped off out the garage and drove to Ben's house.

Ben is 25 years old and he take cares of our happiness. Which is cars, yep our happiness is cars we do street racing at The street. But now we need to block Alexa's path before she reaches there. That place is dangerous and that was the place where she had her first car crash. Our parents didnt know the we street race cause they will blow up like bomb.

"Bro where we going?"

"At ben's"

"Who's ben?"

"You'll see" I drove past the safe speed to Ben's

"I could drive more faster than you!" Ryder yelled looking up ahead. I laughed and we reached Ben's house and did a drift stop. Ryder's body slump back from his sit. "My grandma can drive faster than you" he said breathing heavily. We got out of the car and went to Ben's porch. I rang the doorbell and knock the door hard. Few seconds he opened the door.

"Did Alex went here?" I asked him immadietly after opening the door.

"Yeah she did and she took Skylar." I nodded and patted his shoulder, Skylar is Alexa's fastest car that she have and one of her favorites.

"Thanks man" Me and Ryder walked back to the car and got in. "Call Jace now and put it on speaker!" I commanded, he grabbed his phone and dial Jace after two rings he answered. Then I sped off.

"Yo man! Whats up?" Jace responded

"We need to block Alexa's path meet us there! And dont bring Maddie!" I spoke he hummed in response and hung up.

"Where we going now?" Ryder asked from no where.

"We're gonna block alexa's pathway or we're gonna go to the street." I replied

"The street?"

"The street is where illegal street racing happens. More often there's a race every night and after one round the cops arrive! Its called the street because every night when the cops knew where the race for the night, the next night its a different place." I answered, remembering Alexa's first car crash that almost lead her to death. I shook that thought and looked straight.

"So you guys are street racers too?" I nodded and saw Alex's car speeding off.

"Hold on!" I drove more than 200 mph and I saw Jace's porsche behind me, we sped off and block Alexa's pathway. We cornered her.

Alexa's POV

I was off to the street then I looked at the rear view mirror and saw Jax's mustang, I speed off almost passing 210 mph but its no use he blocked the path and I guess Jace also block the other.

"What the fuck!" I screamed and hit the brakes then slump on my seat. I opened the door of my car and got out. Yep no seatbelts, Yes I drive like a maniac but eh  I'm used to it. As Jax and Ryder got out of the car

"You can't go back! What the fuck are you thinking! Jumping out the window, getting Skylar and driving to The street! Are you insane! What is happening to you! You did not did this 3 years ago! We talked about this!" He yelled at me, I flinch amd my tears started streaming out of my eyes. Ryder ran up to me and hugged me, my head is on his chest and he started sothing my hair into a calming manner.

"Shh its okay shh" I pushed him away.

"Its not okay! Yes Im insane! And you're the reason why I was doing this!" I yelled at him and he looked at me confuse. And Jax tense up "I'm scared of you alright! I don't know why I am scared of you!" He took a step.

"Why would you be scared at me?"

"I am scared to fall in love with you! Okay!" I fell on my knees crying harder. I felt weakness around me, I started breathing heavily. "Jax!" I yelled turning it to a whisper but he's too busy in his phone "Ryder!" Which I got his attention, he ran up to me I suddenly felt that my breathing stopped.

"Alexa! I've already fallen for you." Its was the last thing I heard until darkness took over my weak body.

❀❀❀

I woke in a sound of beeping, I look around the room seeing white tiled floors, white walls well everythings white in here though. I felt something heavy on my right hand and I saw Ryder asleep holding my hand, I smiled seeing him sleep so peacefully.

Few minutes of admiring his cuteness, wait what?! Forget i ever said that. Jax walked in holding a bag of mcdonalds, my eyes grew wide looking at my precious baby.

"Your awake!" He ran up to me and hugged me then pull away

"How long was I out?"

"About a week, you didnt breathe for like 2 days! We even thought your dead!" He said it loud and I guess he woke him up. He groaned and looked at me he hugged me tight not wanting to let go.

"I am happy that you miss me but if you wont let go i'll be passing out any minute again" He pull away and I sigh in relief.

"I thought I was gonna lose you!"

"Well no I am f-" I got cut off by someone barging in.

"Are you okay!" As the girls screamed seeing that Im awake, I smiled at them and they hugged me. I looked at Zach holding his ear covering it up.

"They keep screaming in the car once they heard you're awake!" He read my mind.

"Wow! I feel the love Zachary"

"I said dont call me that!" I rolled my eyes and the girls chuckle.

"Okay details!" Maddie spoke looking at me so is the others. I shrugged and they turn their heads to Ryder.

"Why are you all looking at him like his hiding something?" I asked all of them.

"Well that boyfriend of yours never left your side like never left the room." Fiona responded

"You never left? Did you eat? Did you took a shower? Did you went to school??!" I asked him

"Yes I didnt, Yes I ate I call for delivery and yes I also took a shower I called my dad after your brought here to bring me clothes. And well for school, I asked Jax to get my homework and bring it here." I looked at Jax seeing if his joking but he shook his head my jaw dropped he really didnt left me like what he did. "Uhmm? I know its a bad time to ask you this but... Would you go out with me like for real now?" He asked rubbing behind his neck. The girls squealed and Jax smiled.

I nodded "But make sure thats not the bowling alley I more prefer that on the second date" He smiled at the memory then the girls started babbling about what im gonna wear. "Yep totally not a good time of asking me" I spoke

"Its a bad time but atleast you agree though" I rolled my eyes at him. After I knew everything that he didnt left me, I think Im not afraid to fall in love with him cause now I guess Im falling hard.