(39) Happily Ever After

5 years later.......

Today is the day! The day will everything be official, the day that I won't forget that I will be spending my life and stupid adventures with this guy.

This 5 years many things had happened like Jax and Maddie got married and waiting for their second child, yes Maddie is pregnant again!. Becca and Jacob well they are now engage and waiting for a baby to arrive. Jordan and Allyson staying strong in their crazy relationship, and as what I heard Jordan is proposing today. Well Zach and Fiona they didn't really work out, they just stayed as friends and both single I guess they're undying love for eachother just walk by. For Chloe and Kaden lets say still going strong and Chloe is pregnant waiting for it. And for my older brother Carter lets say he became a great dad for three lovely and very annoying children.

Oh! I almost forgot about Dylan. He is now in Sophomore in College and got a girlfriend and no he didn't became like Jax, he might be a ladies man but hey this guy stayed put I know unbelievable. Well for Jace he's married to her beautiful wife Jasmine and has twins.

And don't forget Blake's tresuries and yes we got them, we went to london, Italy and my most favorite Paris we all found them there.

"Oh my godness! You look like a queen!" Fiona squealed with the girls agreed. I smiled and twirl my dress looking at the mirror until a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Maddie spoke. As I look at the mirror saw my brothers looking handsome as always.

 As I look at the mirror saw my brothers looking handsome as always

"Is the soon to be Mrs. Maxford ready?" Dylan said hugging me.

"I'm nervous" I breathe

"Don't be if that guy hurts you my men will be after him!" Carter warned.

"Just be happy!" Jax smiled.

"Is Uncle Andre and Aunt Martha there?" As I said the door opened.

"Oh honey! We wouldn't miss it for the world!" Aunt Martha came running in.

"Sure do! He will be just like his father a fine young man" Uncle Andre said.

"You ready?" Allyson asked. I breathe and nodded.

"Lets get this show on the road!" I spoke and laugh.

As the door opened I smiled, this is it! No going back now. I'm going to marry the man of my dreams!

Blake's POV

God I'm so nervous! I can't believe I'm marrying the girl of my dreams this day. It will be official that she will be mine.

As the doors opened, Jordan nudge me and I looked up seeing my princess soon to be my queen looking beautiful as ever. I felt a tear of happiness slip out of my eyes I wipe it and smiled at her. As she walk down the aisle with her Aunt Martha and Uncle Andre I could see at her viel that she is also crying.