(10) You look like a chipmunk.

Alexa's POV

I'm currently sitting at the bench park eating ice cream that Justin bought me and we started talking about this girl he likes for weeks until my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked cause I didnt mind checking the caller Id.

"Hey honey! Uhmm? What time will you be back?" She asked then I heard some shouting in the background 'Dad! Im fine its just a Captain's party don't worry i'll be back!' The voice of Jax and I heard a loud door slam.

"I'm not sure yet but why?"

"Well after you left I saw our new neighbors that live just next door so I invited,them for dinner! I already asked their son and he said they will come for dinner. So you up for it?" She said

"Yah sure i'll guess i'll be there in 10 so I could help you prepare dinner."

"Okay i'll see you sweetie byee!" And she hung up.

"Who's twhat" Justin asked, I looked at him amused seeing his mouth full of ice cream then I started laughing. "Twhat?"

"You.......looked...like... a chipmunk!" In between laughs I'm having. He rolled his eyes and my laughing lows down. And breathing heavily.

"Are you done?" He asked annoyed, I nodded "So who's that?"

"Its mom she told me that we'll have a dinner with our new neighbor so could you drop me off??"

"Yah sure lets go." We stood up and walked to his car. "Lex?" And i looked at him "Thanks for hanging out with me today!"

"No prob and I really had fun!" He smiled and we got inside his car. "Oh do you wanna join for dinner?!"

"I would love to' and I miss hanging out with Jax though!" And he drove of to my house.

We reached to my house and he parked his car in the driveway and got out. I looked at Ryder's window and saw him looking at us. I waved at him but he stood up and left. Whats up with him? Did I do something wrong? Or he is really in a bad mood today? I shook of my thoughts and walk to my porch, I opened my door.

"Mom! Im home and Justin's with me!"

"In the kitchen sweetie!" We walked to the kitchen seeing mom preparing for dinner.

"Hey Aunt Nicky!" Justin greeted. See where I get my second name

"Hi Justin! Are you staying for dinner hun?"

"Yeah Lexi invited me" She looked at me and smiled.

"Here! Put this on and start chopping those onions!" She said handing me my Apron and started chopping some onions. "Oh and Justin wear this and could you brisk those eggs for me?" She asked.

As you could think my mom is not only good with fashion but she's also good at cooking its on of her Mom's specialty. But I couldn't wait for her special Oreo chessecake! Its one of my favorite that thing taste so good I feel like im in heaven when I eat that wonderful heavenly dish.

❀❀❀

After I was done with the onions I checked on Justin now that is crushing the Oreo. While mom left to the supermarket.

"Can I have some? Thanks!" I took one oreo without even waiting for him to answer. Then he looked at me like I was crazy.

"What time will Jax be here?" He asked, before I answer his question the door swings open.

"Hello! Hello! My wonderful family of mine!" Jax says walking in and we both poked our head to the door and see him with a busted lip.

"I guess the devil has arrived!" I took a another Oreo and walked out to the kitchen then went to Jax. "So hows the Captain's Party Fight?" Putting my arms in my chest with a raise eyebrow.

"W..what f..fight?" I could feel it, in the way he stutters. Yep he totally went for a fight.

"Do you know you're not good in lying?" He sigh in defeat.

"Alright! I fought the Captain Quarterback!" He replied.

"You mean Dylan Monroe?" He nodded "What did he do?"

"I heard him talking about you and Maddie having a bet with the Lacrosse captain and the Soccer Captain that says who's one to date you first and makes a the first move on the sheet! Wins for 200 dollars." He said with gritted teeth, well now I know why his pissed.

"Alright! Before you hit something here, go to your room clean up yourself cause we are gonna have visitors in a few hours! So up you go, i'll bring the aid kit to your room.We'll talk about this later!" He nodded and walked up stairs. Then Justin walked out of the kitchen with confusion in his eyes.

"I heard he got into a fight?" I sigh

"Theres this guys betting on me and my friend Maddie which is his girlfriend for 200 dollars" He nodded.

"Well Thanks for helping me cook. Oh and tell Aunt Nicky i'll be back before the guest arrives, I just need to take a shower and other stuff."

"Okay! I'll see you later and bring Jasmine when you comeback!"

Jasmine is his little sister which is now in Elementary and that girl is very smart and has a sarcastic attitude for her age. Aka Queen of Sarcasm.

"Alright! Bye see yah later!" He walked out of the house and I ran to my room. And took a shower, I guees I could take my time in here and smell good as new before the guests arrive.

First Impression is always important!

******************************************************

Heyyy! Guys so this is my not first Authors note in this story and sorry for not continuing my first story which is 'Trouble meets Trouble' you could see that in my profile or you could search it!!

But anyhow the carabao.. I would like you to make a Cover for my story this one and you'll have a chance to be a character in this story. So just send me a wonderful cover and If you won then you're gonna have a character!! Get making those beautiful covers and may you're imagination live within you.

-A💕