(32) See you in hell!

Jax's POV

After the incident yesterday we played off like nothing happened but I felt bad of course. Cause she's right Dylan is also my brother and I can't lose another one.

We are all packed and we put all of our stuff at Jordan's truck and drove back home. I wish Alexa is okay! We reach the house and I opened the door.

"Alexa!" I called but no answer, I looked at Blake and he immediatly got the message he ran to her room and ran back down.

"She not there and some of her clothes" He said, I sigh

Where would Alexa go?

"Jax! Alexa left a note!" Jordan yelled from the kitchen. I ran inside and grab the note from him.

Hey Jax,

I left to florida and see if I could track Dylan and Viper. So I wish you had fun at the beach without me so i'll see you. Text me so I could tell you where you're going to meet me! See ya bro!
-Alex❤️

She went to Florida!

I went to the living room and called everyone!

"Where's Alexa Jax?" Maddie asked worried.

"She's in Florida to find Dylan and Viper" As I put the note in the coffee table.

"Then what are we doing here? We can't just let her go by herself now aren't we?" Jace spoke in a brotherly tone. I nodded.

"Jordan call Blaze and tell him to ready the cars! Ryder, Allyson, Jace fix all the things we need! Maddie track where Alex is! And Jacob ready the weapons!" I commanded and they ran to the places where I told them to be.

"Jax! Alexa is driving to the beach Miami,Florida!" Maddie spoke

"The cars are ready!" Jordan spoke.

"Weapons all loaded!" Jacob spoke.

"Stuff already packed!" Ryder spoke.

"Get in to your cars and lets go!" We ran to our cars and drove to the headquarters.

After few minutes of talking to Blaze, he told us that Alexa went here last night to get her car. Blaze gave us the keys and we went to our designated cars. Allyson is in her Black Mustang. Maddie and I are in my Blue Lamborgini. Ryder is in his 2015 model of Nissan Skyline. Jace is in his 2016 Dodge challenger. Jordan is in his Tank. And of course Jacob is in his Red Lamborgini.

I put the walkie talkie in the cup holder.

"Guys! Lets go! Everyone behind me!" I commanded and we drove out the area and drove to Florida.

Don't worry Alexa we are on our way!

❀❀❀

We reached miami and its already afternoon we reached the beach and saw one car beyond the sea we parked near it. And saw Alexa pacing back and forth, I hopped out so is everyone. I ran to her and hug he which she return.

"Alex are you okay?" I asked sothing her back.

"They set us up!" As she pulled away.