(21) Anymore Surprises?

This cover is made by -mxnkxxk

Thank you for making two cover really appreciate it alot! And for the comments thank you💋

Alexa's POV

The boys kept laughing and us girls scowl at them. Do you know what happened? I guess not but let me tell you. We are talking in a minimal volume and Jordan spoke and the boy laugh and laugh until the manager of Starbucks came up to us and kick us out cause we are disturbing their loyal costumers so what are we? Not loyal? So now we are at the middle of the mall thinking of what to do.

"So what we gonna do?" Jace asked us once they stop laughing.

"I remembered Alexa said about shopping?" my face lit up and nodded in response. I grabbed the girls arms and huddle.

"I think I change my mind of shopping what if we shop boy clothes and let them try it on?" I asked them and of course they agree, we walk up to them with smirks on our faces.

"This is not good!" Jordan mumbled and I guess the boys heard it too and nodded. I grabbed Jordan and Ryder's Hand, Becca grabbed Jacob's and Maddie grabbed Jace's.

"Let's go slaves!" I yelled getting the people attention and I pull them to the mens store with the girls thats laughing like hyenas.

"What's happening!!" Jacob yelp we continue laughing hysterically.

Once we reach the the mens store we stopped by the stores couch and sat them down. And the boys looked at us confuse

"Just wait!" Maddie spoke and they nodded still confuse. Us girls split up and went to the clothes.

After 5 minutes we all came back to the couch seeing the guys looking at their phones. We throw them the clothes that we pick and point at the dressing rooms they groan, Maddie opened the dressing rooms and Me and Becca pull the guys up and push them in the dressing rooms.

"Do we really have to?" Ryder asked.

"Yes!" We exclaimed in unison causing the attention of the store.

❀❀❀

"Ready?" The boys asked in unison inside the dressing rooms. An hour has past and I guess the boys got the hang off it.

"Mhmm" Maddie respond they all walk out of the dressing room and strike their pose.

"Guys I'm hungry!" I spoke.

"Well I guess lets buy the clothes that they like and lets eat!" Becca answered. And everyone nodded including me. The boys walk back in and change to their real clothes grabbing their clothes that they like and we all went to the cashier to pay.

We all walk to Mcdonalds and sat down and the waiter approach us. I know this mcdonalds is different.

"Um I would like a 20 pcs nuggets with Cheese Burger and a large coke please?" I spoke to the waiter.

"We'll got the same!" Maddie and Becca spoke in unison

"Us guys will get big mac with fries and regular orange juice" Jace said and they nodded.

"Alright you're orders will be serve in a few minutes!" The waiter spoke and walk off.

"So how do you like us girls posing clothes?" Ryder asked in a cocky tone.

"Don't say anything that will increse their egos" I whisper to the girls.

"Very? Yeah just very" Becca said while Jacob intertwine their fingers together. I looked at them in aww.

"I ship it!" I yelp in excitement, Becca blush and Jacob kissed her cheek. "Just get official already!" I groaned.

"They won't get official cause Jacob's mine you nerd!" Someone spoke behind us. We turn around and saw Ashley MacCarthy yes the twin sister of Avery MacCarthy. Another Drama and she use to date Jacob but she cheated on him.

"What do you want Ashley?" Jacob groaned in annoyance.

"You!" She chirp and the waiter arrive to our table.

"Could you like wrap it up we are sort of in a hurry?" I asked the waiter and put my money on the table with the others. He nodded and wrap it.

"Hey sissy! Hey Ryder!" Avery gave a flirtatious smile to Ryder Alright this twins hit my last nerve!

I stood up from the table but Ryder grabbed my waist and pull me back and sat me on his lap.

"They're not worth it!" He whispered in my ear and kiss my neck, but I ignore it yes I'm stubborn when it comes I'm annoyed to people won't leave me and my friends alone.

I got up from his lap and heard his sigh, I walk up to the twins and their caked faced minions. I sneeze infront of them "Sorry! I'm allergic to Bullshit!" I exclaimed, I grabbed their hair or lets say extensions "Ryder could you please get my phone and dial Carter" I asked he nodded and dialed the number. "Maddie Becca hold this two for awhile!" They nodded and grabbed their hair.

"Sup Sis!"

"Get your team in the mall now!"

"What why?"

"Just go! I'll explain everything later!"

And he hung up.

"Who's Carter?" Ryder asked

"Carter is my older brother he's the gangleader of the most feared gang in america and yeah!" I replied and they arrive outside Mcdonalds  "Get our food and follow me!" The girls followed behind.

"Whoa! Is this your team?" Carter asked me.

"Yes this the half of our team well except for becca though!" I replied, he nodded and assign his men to grab the girls.

"Well Hello Blake Maxford!" He said as walking up to him and shook his hand.

"You know me?" Ryder asked curiously.

"Of course I know all of you. I know everyone that involves Jax and Alexa's life" Carter spoke.

"Aww! I love you too big bro!" As I ran up to him and hug him on the side, and Carter's phone rang he took it out and I saw the name 'Emma' I looed at him and he sigh "Girlfriend?" I looked at him.

"Yeah! She's pregnant right now!" I gasp and grin.

"When can we meet her? Omg I'm gonna be a aunt! I'm so gonna spoil your child! But anyhow go to your girlfriend and tell her i'll be one of her bridemaids!" I push him away and he chuckle.

"Alright i'll visit you sometimes! And Blake take care of my sister!" Carter kissed my forehead and pat Blake's shoulder and walk off.

"So anymore surprises?" Becca asked crossing her arms, I smiled.

"Come on lets go home!"