(30) Ultimate Third wheel

Zach's POV

After Alexa left I saw furious in her eyes, I shook my head and stood up.

"Guys i'll just check on the girls" they noded and I walk to Alexa's room, I knocked and heard a 'come in' I entered seeing clothes and shoes everywhere. "What happened?" I asked them.

"Well Alexa has hot swim suits so we looked for it!" Fiona said as it was not a big deal. And they nodded. I sigh

"Girls you have swim suits are your houses right?"

"Yeah! But Alex's more hotter" Allyson spoke

"Guys this is not you!" I said.

"Not us? We are still the same Zach" Chloe spoke and they nodded in agreement.

"No you're not! You guys are not like this! You don't care of your looks but now!" I shook my head and walked out.

What happened?

They are not the girls that they use to be. They change! I want my friends back!

Jax's POV

Zach came downstairs looking disappointed.

"Hey man you okay?" Jordan asked putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah I'm okay the girls are ready so lets go?" He asked giving us a sad smile. We nodded.

"Girls lets go!" I yelled and they walked down the stairs. We went separate car like I'm with maddie, Jace is with Zach and Kaden, Chloe is with Fiona and Allyson and becca are with Jordan and Jacob.

We sat there in silence waiting for the others to settle in their cars, but Maddie broke it.

"Are we going to the Summer Dance?" Maddie asked me.

"I'm so sorry babe I forgot"

"Is it okay for us to go I mean we have a mission this week? And I really want to go"

"I'll ask the others" She nodded and we drove off to the beach.

Once we reach the beach we parked our cars and I saw Ryder's and Alex's car parked. We all hopped out and get the stuff we need for camping in Jordan's pick up and walk to the beach. We place them to the private place or a place that is hidden but near the water, I looked around and saw Alexa and Ryder surfing.

She really looked happy with Ryder but ever since Isaac jump to her life everything change. She turned depressed, she cut and most of all she got on with drugs I know that she was once a seller but he forced her to use it. But now seeing her happy and not caring in her surroundings this is the sister that I have, the careless but outgoing person. She the sister I love.

"Jax Man! You zone out!" Jacob snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Yeah sorry but lets put this up."

We started putting up the tents and the girls are looking a wood for the camp fire. Well its pretty hard putting a tent though in my opinion. Few minutes later Ryder and Alexa aproach us.

"Hey guys!" Ryder greeted and started helping us out. And we replied him with 'Heys'.

"What can I do?" Alexa asked.

"You could put out a fire" I suggested and she nodded.

❀❀❀

Sun is setting and all of us are sitting around the fire that Alexa made warming us up even though is not that cold but wind and water so...

"Jax?" Maddie spoke.

"Right!" I sigh "Umm? Guys we have to tell you something" I spoke.

"Are you pregnant! Ohh god Jax I'm so gonna kill you!" Jace exclaimed

"No! No! We didnt do that! Yet!" Jace glared at me "Zach, Fiona, Chloe, Kaden and Becca" I called them. They looked at me in confusion

"We are not ordinary people!" I spoke Alexa looked at me with no emotions but nodded.

"What do you mean not ordinary?" Becca asked.

"We don't have normal lives. Ryder is not a Matthews he was adopted by the Matthews but in his blood his is a Maxford." Zach gasp.

"As like Son of Skye Maxford and best street racer?" Zach looked at Ryder an he nodded.

"Okay what? Not a Matthews and now street racing?" Chloe said

"Me, Ryder, Alexa, Jace, Jacob and Jordan are Street Racers I stopped when I was 17 and Alexa is 15 she had a car crash which you knew that she hit by car accidentally but that car crash was made purposely. And we are criminals" I said looking at 5 of them "We have a mission this week but Maddie asked me if we could go to the summer dance on friday."

"We are going right?" Jacob asked hopefully

"We need to! I can't ditch my date and you guys can't too" Jace spoke

"Its okay you guys go i'll just finish what you left and we could continue the mission when you guys comeback" Alexa spoke

"You can't" I responded.

"Why not? Me and Blake could help eachother while you guys are at the dance"

"Yeah princess about that? I'm thinking that we should go to the dance" Ryder said rubbing his neck.

"You Go me No!"

"What!" We all exclaimed and she just rolled her eyes.

"Look all of you have fun at the dance but you guys wouldn't change my mind! Its final and this mission is important to me, my brother's life is in this" We all looked at her confuse

"Alex?" I said

"Dylan he's our younger brother but mom and dad didnt told us and I don't know why he stayed with grandma in florida so he doesn't know he has siblings! And my brother is in the line. I don't want to lose another brother Jax!"

"Alex he's my brother too but you still ne-" She cut me off

"I said its final alright! I'm not changing my mind!" She exclaimed standing up and walk to her car. And drove off.

"I think I should follow her?" Ryder asked standing up but I stopped him.

"She needs space she's not in herself today" He nodded.

"So we still going!" Maddie asked me.

"Yeah! We will comeback before the dance." I responded

"Well if she's not going but I'am I think I'm going to be the ultimate third wheel!" Ryder joked.