Chapter 15

(Y/n)'s POV

I had just finished packing, most of it was food anyway.

"Hey (Y/n), are you done yet?" Flare asked.
"Yeah, we can go now. But I still don't understand why I would need to go as well. They only asked for Yuki so why am I needed? He has Luka." We headed outside and met with Luka. Flare went to play with Sodom.
"Why don't you go and get Yuki?" He just shrugged.
"Have you had breakfast?" he asked. I shook my head.
"Go and get something before you go then."
"Ugh, I have to go back inside." He raised an eyebrow.
"Fine fine, I will. You coming, Flare?"

She just shook her head and continued to play with Sodom. I headed back inside and was immediately bombarded with a bunch of questions.

"Why isn't Yuki going to school today?! Why is Tachibana being suspicious?! Why can't we stay and look after him?!" they all asked at the same time.
"Uh calm down..."
"Takashiro-sama told you something," Shusei exclaimed.
"Tachibana," Hotsuma said in a threatening tone then asked, "Why would you lie to us like that?"
"I'm sorry," he replied.
"Yuki-chan, will you tell us what happened?" Toko asked.
"Please Yuki," Shusei added.
"The truth is, Takashiro-san invited me to the primary residence in Kamakura," Yuki explained.
"Takashiro-sama did?" Toko asked.
"But why only you? He could just be up to something," Shusei said.
"I'm coming too," Hotsuma exclaimed.
"You can't. Yuki-kun was instructed to go alone," Tachibana argued.
"Why? Aren't we here to protect Yuki? Also, why is (Y/n) going as well?" Hotsuma asked.
"He won't be alone. I'll go with him, and Luka-kun and (Y/n) will protect him. In addition, a Zweilt is coming from the primary residence to meet us, in case the enemy attacks."

I zoned out on their conversation while thinking about what had happened yesterday. Who's voice was that? Why true love? Not like I'd find any.

"Only I can do it. I have to save Yuki. I'm going to school," Hotsuma said with his eyes sparkling.
"What a moron," Toko commented.
"Who are you calling a moron?" Hotsuma asked, annoyed.
"Yuki, you'll come back soon, won't you?" Hotsuma asked. I went outside to wait for Yuki.
"(Y/n), look! We caught a butterfly. Isn't it pretty?" Flare asked while showing me a small butterfly with blue wings.
"Yeah, it is."
"Tachibana, when are our escorts coming?" Luka asked.
"They should be here soon," he replied. A car came into the driveway. *sigh* I should probably go hide in the trees or something.
"It's been a while, Sen-kun," Tachibana exclaimed.
"Long time no see. I'm sorry we've been out of touch for so long," he replied. He greeted everyone else.
"Yuki-kun, it's nice to meet you. I'm Furuori Senshiro. I'll be accompanying you to the Kamakura residence today."
"Nice to meet you, I'm Giou Yuki. Thanks for coming with us." They both bowed and knocked their heads. I managed to hold in my laugh at their clumsiness.
"Oh, sorry. By the way, is the trash coming as well?" Senshiro asked while glaring at me. Yuki frowned.
"Please don't call her that. She doesn't deserve-"
"She does deserve it. *sigh* I'll have to sanitise the seat when we arrive." I ignored him.
"Don't worry about me, Yuki. I'll just teleport there-"
"Please Senshiro-san, let (Y/n) come," Yuki pleaded. He sighed and nodded.

~On the car~

Tachibana was sitting at the front so that left me, Luka and Yuki sitting at the back. Flare was sitting on my lap. She looked up at me and played with my hands using her little cute paws. I yawned. I should've slept more last night.

"You tired?" Yuki asked. I nodded and leaned against the window.
"Please wake me up when we get there."
"Okay but..."
"But what?" He used his hand to move my head so that now I was leaning against his shoulder.
"Yuki, there's no use. She'll have to get off soon. We have to pick up my partner," Senshiro exclaimed.
"Oh, I see."
"Yuki, smile. It's not like the end of the world. I can go there myself."

He hesitantly nodded and managed to smile. When we arrived, I got off. Senshiro went to get him since Kuroto looked like he was in some kind of argument. Probably trying to convince him to become a shogi player or something.

I didn't stay for their introductions and teleported to the Kamakura residence. I sat down by the entrance and leaned against a tree.

"Flare, please wake me up when they're here."
"Sure but on one condition. I get to eat the food," she replied while staring hungrily at my bag.
"Okay but leave some for me." She nodded and started to eat. I felt my eyelids grow heavy as sleep engulfed me.

~When you wake up~

"(Y/n), they're here!" Flare exclaimed as she shook my arm. I sleepily sat up and yawned.
"Were you asleep?" Yuki asked. I nodded and rubbed my eyes. He giggled.
"I'm sorry, it's just that I've never seen you sleep like that before," he said. I smiled. Kuroto glared at me. I poked my tongue out at him. He just smirked.
"Luka, aren't you coming?" Yuki asked.
"I can only come this far," he replied.
"I'll go on ahead," Kuroto said. He secretly winked at me before leaving.
"Let's go, Sen-kun." Tachibana and Senshiro left.
"What do you mean?" Yuki asked.
"There are those who would not want me to enter the primary residence," Luka explained.
"What? But why?" Yuki asked, not wanting to believe it.
"Because I am a duras. I'm sorry."
"What about you, (Y/n)?" Yuki asked.
"Sorry, they hate me even more."
"Oh..." He bid his farewell to Luka before leaving. Flare hopped on his shoulder and left with him. Same with Sodom.