Chapter 1

Louis' POV

"Okay class, I'll be giving you your test now." Ms. Darf, my bio teacher, announced. I mentally groaned. I didn't study for that test. I tried but couldn't. My mum says I have to get better grades or I'm grounded! She can't do that! I have a life to live and I can't have one if I'm grounded.

Mrs. Darf started handing out the test, then she finally got to me. She gave me a sympathetic smile and continued handing out the test. I quickly flipped it over and read it. I got an F. Not surprised. But there was writing underneath.

I suggest you get a tutor. If you'd like one meet me after class on Friday.

The bell rung and I put my bag over my shoulder. Tutor!? She wants me to get a tutor!? Yeah right! I think I'd rather be grounded. When I got to my locker I angrily put my books away and grabbed my books for my next class, slamming my locker shut.

"Whoa, why so angry?" heard an Irish accent ask. I turned around and saw my two best friends, Niall and Liam watching me with worried and slightly amused eyes.

"I might get a tutor." I grumbled. Niall and Liam burst out laughing and I huffed glaring at them.

"I know how to cheer you up. There's a blonde hottie over there who I bet would love a piece of Louis." Niall winked pointing to a blonde in a cheerleading uniform. Liam, Niall and I are the man-whores of the school I guess. We are all covered in tattoos and piercings, I guess the chicks dig that.

I smirked and walked over to the blonde. "Hey babe." I said huskily.

She froze and slowly turned around. When she saw me she went wide eyed and started blushing, "H-hi." She stuttered.

"So," I started leaning against the lockers, "want to make my day?"

"S-sure."

"Great! Come 'ere." I purred gesturing for her to come closer. She did as told and walked closer. Once close enough I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me smashing my lips on hers. She was frozen for a second but soon moved her lips against mine. Girls should be used to this. I usually kiss girls out of the blue. I've probably kissed all the girls in my Year and most of the girls in Year 12. I've also fucked more than half my Year and a few Year 12's.

Once the need for air became to great, we pulled apart. I winked at her and walked away, leaving her dazed. When I saw a familiar mop of curls head into the bathroom I smirked and followed. I opened the door and leaned on it, waiting for him to notice my presence. When he was about to wipe his hands he noticed me and froze. "Hello there." I smirked.

"H-hi."

"Ya know, washing your hands isn't gonna wash away your dirtiness, fag." When he remained silent I continued, "Aren't you gonna say something?" He shook his head looking down. "Look at me!" I demanded and he hesitantly looked up, "Better. Now speak." I ordered.

"O-okay."

"Look me in the eye, fag!" I yelled walking closer and punching him in the stomach. He groaned and collapsed to the floor. "Weak, worthless fag!" I yelled and he clenched his eyes shut. "Look at me! Or am I too hot for you to look at me? Well listen up! No one will ever like you! You're a worthless fag!" I made a face of pure disgust. I was about to continue my torment when the bell rang. "You're a lucky little fag aren't you!" I said getting up. "See ya around Styles!" I walked back to class with a smirk on my face.

-------

"Louis?" My mum's voice came from the other side of the door. I called for her to come in and she did so. "So, how'd the biology test go." I mumbled a response and she frowned, "What?" I mumbled again, "What!? Stop mumbling!" She demanded.

"I got an F." I said louder.

My mum's frown grew deeper, "That's it! Your grounded!" She yelled.

"But-"

"No 'buts'! You're always out past midnight, and sometimes you come home drunk! You do know you have little sisters! You can't just come home drunk! You're a terrible influence! I don't know what happened to you but it needs to stop!"

"But, Ms. Derf is getting me a tutor." I explained.

"Good. You need it."

"If I pass my next test will I be un-grounded?" I suggested ignoring her rude comment.

"Sure. Now dinner will be ready in a few minutes. Wash up." My mum said before leaving the room.

I guess now I'm getting a tutor.

-------

Friday finally came along and now I'm heading to the biology classroom to meet my new tutor. When I got inside Ms. Derf greeted me, "Hello Louis. Your new tutor should be here any minute."

"Great." I said sarcastically and she frowned, "Who's my tutor anyway?" I questioned. She was just about to answer when the door opened revealing a curly haired boy and I smirked while he looked terrified.

"Louis Tomlinson, meet Harry Styles. Harry Styles meet Louis Tomlinson." Ms. Derf greeted oblivious to Harry's terrified state. Her phone rang and she excused herself leaving me and Harry to ourselves.

"Well, well, well. Nice to see you again Styles." I smirked. Harry said nothing and I sighed, "Ya know, you're going to have to talk if you tutor me, right?" Harry nodded and I sighed again getting frustrated, "Fine! My house after school on Monday." I said giving him my address before leaving.

This could be fun. 

A/N

So, this is my first Larry Stylinson book, so... it may not be the best.

The Tutor // l.s.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें