Chapter 3

Harry's POV

After I helped Louis I went home. I stayed for two hours and not once did he call me a fag or touched me. I know it's because he doesn't want his mother to find out but I still feel good and warm inside. I just hope it'll last today in school. It probably won't, so I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Today's Tuesday and I'm getting ready for my third period class. I haven't seen Louis all day. Maybe that's a good thing? The bell rang and I realized I was just standing here thinking for the past two minutes. Now I'm going to be late for class! I don't need attention drawn to myself. I slammed my locker shut and groaned.

"Why so angry?" A voice I've heard too many times said, and he wasn't sounding concerned either. I gulped and turned around so I could face Louis and shrugged nervously. "You didn't think my little act would continue in school, did you?" Louis asked laughing and I shook my head. "Great, but sadly I can't beat you up today either." I gave him a confused look and he sighed frustrated. "Talk!" He demanded and I nodded.

"W-why?" I stuttered.

"Better. I can't because my mum wants you to come over every day this week, so that's means I have to keep my hands off you for a week." Louis explained and our eyes widened when we realized how dirty that sounded and I tried to keep back a blush but failed. "Ew, not like that! But you'd like that, wouldn't you?" Louis asked stepping closer. I gulped and tried to step back but realized I'm already against the lockers. "Would you?" He asked again and I shook my head. "You're lying to me aren't you?" He stepped closer so there was barely any space between us. I gulped again and he smirked leaning in towards my ear. "Would you?" He whispered, breathing against my neck. I slowly shook my head. "Doubt that." He said stepping back and I inwardly sighed in relief and relaxed. "Bye Styles. Same time today." Louis said heading off to class.

I grabbed my books from my locker, because I apparently didn't grab them before, and went to class. I can't wait until lunch. It's the only class I share with Zayn.

-------

I put my lunch on the table and sat down across from Zayn and began eating my sandwich. We sat in a comfortable silence for a while before Zayn spoke up. "Guess what, Harry?"

"What?" I asked slightly curious.

"There's this new kid, Perrie, she's really nice and we actually had a conversation. She's really pretty, and did I mention nice?"

"Does someone have a crush?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows suggestively.

"I don't know. But I may ask her out." Zayn blushed slightly while saying that. We continued talking about school and other stuff until the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. We walked to our lockers together but parted our separate ways once we both had our books.

Once my day was done I left the school and walked in the late February weather to Louis house. When I got there I was greeted by Jay and sat in the living room waiting for Louis, who was in the bathroom. When he walked in he was yelling about the lack of toilet paper and stopped when he saw me. 'Oh! Hey Sty- Harry." Louis corrected himself because he probably didn't want his mum to question him about why he was using my surname. I waved at him and followed him to his room. When we got there I opened my book to where we were yesterday.

"Uh.. erm.. What h-happens in both photosynthesis and r-respiration?" I asked.

 "Uh... does it have cycle in the answer?" Louis asked me and I shook my head. He sighed and tried again, "Is it chemiosmosis?" He asked unsure and I nodded.

"O-okay so um... What is the product of.. umm... the Krebs c-cycle?"

"NDAH?" Louis asked and I shook my head, "FDAH?" He asked again and I again shook my head, "Uh... ATP?" Again I shook my head. He groaned and lay on his bed, "What's the answer?"

"All of 'em." I chuckled slightly.

"You think this is funny?" Louis asked seriously and I franticly shook my head. "You do don't you?" Louis asked coming closer and I moved backwards. He suddenly jumped across the bed and landed on top of me straddling my hips. My breath hitched and I stared at him wide eyed, "No I find this funny." Louis chuckled getting off. 

Why is he being so friendly? He seemed to do that in a friendly way, not a bully, teasingly way. What the hell just happened?

Weird.

Louis seemed to have noticed how confused I was and sighed, "Well you're going to be coming over here for a while... and I won't be able to.. you know... so might as well be nice... I guess..." Louis answered my unasked question. It doesn't make much sense to me because doesn't he hate gay people? I decided to just shrug it off and continue working. We finished two hours later and I went back home.

What a long confusing day.