Chapter 22

Harry's POV

Louis and I were sitting in my room on my bed coming up with ways to get Niam together. So far we have:

Lock them in a closet together

Tell Liam about Niall's feelings

Try to find out Liam's feelings

Dare them to kiss

"Haz! I think I got it!" Louis exclaimed.

"What do you have?" I asked.

"We can do everything on the list!"

"What?" I asked confused.

"We can find out Liam's feelings and if he feels the same we can tell him about Niall's feelings. If he denies it we can a) lock them in a closet together or b) dare them to kiss." Louis explained.

"That's brilliant!"

"What can I say?" Louis said with a wink and I giggled, then covered my mouth blushing, "Don't cover your mouth. You have a cute giggle."

"It's very girly." I said looking down.

I felt two fingers under my chin and I looked into Louis' ocean blue eyes, "I've squealed, babe. Fucking squealed. Giggling doesn't even compare. Besides your giggling is adorable."

"I feel so feminine." I said.

"You're not feminine, babycakes." Louis reassured.

"I do around you." I admitted.

"Well that's because I'm dominate." Louis said with a smirk.

"You are not." I retorted.

"We both know it babe. Everyone does." Louis said chuckling.

"No, it's not true." I said stubbornly even though I knew he was right. But I still pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

"You're cute when you pretend to be angry."

"I'm not pretending!" I yelled.

"Yeah you are." Louis said crawling over behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down on the bed with him. My back was on his chest while his back lay on the bed. I turned around in his arms and looked him dead in the eyes with a smirk,

"Then why am I on top?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"One time thing."

"We'll see." I said laying my head on his chest. We stayed like that until I heard my bedroom door open.

"Harry I was able to-," My mum's familiar voice started but she cut herself off, "Louis! Lovely to see you again." Mum said while I got off from on top of Louis.

"Mum, Louis' my boyfriend." I stated.

"Oh! Lovelier! I'll have to introduce you to Robin once he gets back from his business trip to the States." My mum said, "You can stay for dinner if you'd like." and then she left the room.

"Can I stay?" Louis asked.

"Of course!," I exclaimed, "Do your parents know about... us?" I asked.

"I never actually told them... but I think they know I'm in a relationship." Louis said.

"How?" 

"I'm pretty sure Lottie and Fiz are giving my parents very unsubtle hints that I'm taken." Louis said chuckling.

"Will you tell them though?"

"Of course! They have to meet you one day."

"I've already met your mum." I stated.

"But not as my boyfriend." Louis smiled and I blushed. I still haven't got the fact that I'm his boyfriend fully around my head yet, "Have I told you look adorable when you blush?"

"You tell me I'm adorable no matter what I do. Especially when it's an embarrassing action."

"Well, that's because your too adorably cute that I have to tell you all the time. And you always blush when you do something embarrassing and I love it when you blush. It's the most adorable thing you can do." Louis explained.

"And that's why I always feel feminine when I'm around you," I started, "Being called cute and adorable isn't very... manly." I stated.

"I don't care. You're all man and maybe one day, you'll prove to me that I'm one hundred percent correct." Louis whispered the last part huskily and suggestively.

"Maybe one day." I smiled, my dimples showing.

"Maybe one day." Louis repeated poking one of my dimples making me giggle and Louis smiled fondly at me. He pecked my lips and stared into my eyes and I stared back. We were in that position when Gemma knocked on my door telling me that dinner was ready. It took me a while to comprehend what she said before I snapped out my daze and waved my hand in Louis face. He snapped out of it also and got up. Once he was up he held his hand out for me, I felt a small blush creep on my cheeks and took his hand. He smiled at me and led me downstairs.

"Took you long enough Harry, it took you like five min-" Gemma cut herself off when she saw Louis, "Louis! Hi! So I take it the date when well." Gemma said smiling at Louis.

"It went lovely." He smiled back.

"Well, I made chicken and rice!," My mum announced putting bowels on the table as we all sat down, "Dig in!"

We all ate and made small talk. Louis kept his left hand on my knee throughout dinner, but I didn't mind. Once everyone was done Louis and I went back to my room and snuggled in my bed watching movies. Louis had to head home around 11 o'clock and I reluctantly let him go. That night I went to bed snuggling the pillow Louis had his head on while we watched the movie because it smelled like Louis.

And Louis smells really, really, good.