Chapter 8

Harry's POV

I woke up with a bad headache and sunlight blinding my eyes. I pinched my eyes shut but the pounding in my head didn't stop.

I must've drunk a lot yesterday, but I do remember having fun. The night was mostly a blur. I remember a few patches but that was it. I remember having my first sip, having a chugging contest with Louis, then throwing up and drinking more. I remember dancing like an idiot and then Louis took us home. I remember taking a taxi to my house and Louis helped me in then...

Oh dear god

I kissed him!

I kissed Louis Tomlinson!

What have I done!? He probably hates me now! Wait Louis had as many drinks as I had. He was probably just as drunk as me and doesn't remember! He probably doesn't even remember. He's probably just waking up now and having some pain killers and is going back to bed without a memory of anything. Not even the fireworks I felt go off when we kissed, he doesn't remember. The thought of that brought pain to my chest but I ignored it. But I'm not reminding him so it should all be fine, right?

I got up from bed and went downstairs to the kitchen to get some pain killers and a glass of water. The whole way down I kept telling myself 'he doesn't remember'. I reached my destination and opened a cabinet and grabbed the pills and took out two before putting the container back. I grabbed a cup and filled it with water and swallowed the pills in two gulps. I went back to my room and grabbed my phone to call the one person I trust the most. Zayn.

He picked up on the third ring with an, "Hello?"

"Zayn? Yeah, hi. I need your help."

"With?"

"Advice."

"With?" He repeated.

"Louis." I mumbled knowing he wouldn't want to talk about him. I've noticed that there was bad blood between them.

"What do you need help with about him?" Zayn's voice was as cold and harsh as it usually was when we talked about Louis. I don't get why they hate each other. If they didn't hate each other I bet they cold be best friends, they have a lot of things in common.

"You're not going to like this...."

"I bet I won't, but try me."

"We kissed." I rushed out and it was quiet on the end for a while before Zayn spoke again.

"Why?" He sounded so... broken. Before he recovered and went back to his cold and harsh voice, "Did he force you!? Did he kiss you? Did he-"

I cut Zayn off with a loud, "No!"

"Then what? And don't sugar coat it or defend him."

"I kissed him." I heard Zayn gasp on the other end, "But I was drunk." I heard Zayn sigh in relief, "And so was he and he won't remember it." I heard Zayn gasp again.

"You l-like him?"

"Yeah." I mumbled ashamed.

"So while he was bulling you, you had a crush on him?" Zayn asked and I nodded before realizing that he couldn't see me.

"Yeah." I sighed

"Oh."

"I'm sorry."

"About?" I may not see hi but I know Zayn has an eyebrow raised.

"For liking Louis I know you hate him."

"Yeah, but you don't have to apologize. Our hatred for each other has nothing to do with you."

Should I do it? It wouldn't be out of the blue if I did. It's none of my business but... I'm going to do it. "Zayn why do you hat-"I started before Zayn cut me off,

"I gotta go. Bye." And then he hung up. I sighed and lie down on my bed with my arms and legs spread out and fell back asleep.

Louis’ POV

I woke up very tired and with a massive hangover. I only got an hour or two of sleep last night. I kept thinking about my kiss with Harry. It felt good and I don't want to think that! I'm straight and I like girls. You can ask any girl in my Year or the Year below if that's true. I couldn't get the kiss out of my head though and it's annoying. His perfect lips. They were so plump and pink. His breathe may have reeked of alcohol but it was still was one of the best kisses I've experienced.

But it kills me when I remember that. Not the kiss, not that I liked it, but that his breathe smelled of alcohol. It reminds me that it was just a drunken mistake and that it was just an accident. But then it was that statement that brought a stab to my heart and it killed me. For more reasons than one. First of all, it hurt because it was just a meaningless kiss. Second of all, it hurt me because it was a meaningless kiss. It means that I like him. It means that I'm gay and I am sure as hell that I am straight.

This is too hard and complicated. It was so much easier when we were friends who haven't kissed. And I plan on keeping it that way. So, I'm not going to bring it up. He was probably too drunk to remember it anyway, he could barely walk.

Hopefully things will be normal when I see him again.

A/N

Have any of you read a lot of One Direction based Fan Fictions?

Have you ever wondered if any of the conversations the boys have with each other in the story ever happened?

I mean there are millions of One Direction based fan fictions, one of the conversations had to have happened, right?

-Bri