Chapter 14

Third Person POV

"Okay, so my parents are on a business trip and my sisters are at a tournament or something for the weekend so I have the house to myself." Liam explained and everyone nodded. "Okay, what should we play?" Liam asked.

"Flip, Sip or Strip!" Niall suggested.

"How do you play?" Harry asked.

"Well, you flip a coin and while it's in the air you call heads or tails. If you're right you pass it to the right, if you're wrong you pass it to you're left and you can either drink a shot or strip an item of clothing, if you're wrong. But anything that's a pair counts as one item. Like a pair of shoes. Both shoes equal one item of clothing. One shoe doesn't count. We won't strip completely bare but to our underwear. Okay? Got it?" Niall asked after explaining the game and everyone nodded. Nobody felt uncomfortable about the fact they were about to be half naked with someone who's gay. None of them cared. Louis was actually excited. He wanted Harry to see the abs he's been working on and the tattoos girls say, turn them on.

"I'll get the shot glasses." Liam called and left the room only to come back moments later with a few shot glasses. Everyone sat in a circle and poured some vodka into their glass.

"I'll go first!' Niall called and took a coin out his pocket and flipped it. "Heads!" He called and it landed on heads. He smirked and gave it to the person to his right, which was Harry.

Harry flipped the coin nervously and called out, "Tails?" To his luck it landed on tails. He handed it to his right and gave it to Louis.

"Tails." Louis called out after flipping it. It landed on heads and he removed his shirt. Harry gawked at him for a second before realizing he had to go again. He flipped the coin again and called out "Heads." It landed on tails and he took off his shoes and handed it to Niall.

Half an hour later, everybody's drunk and is shirtless. Zayn was the only one in his boxers and is sitting out and Liam's only in his briefs and socks along with Harry. Louis and Niall however were in pants. They all decided to order pizza, which took awhile because nobody could decide what they wanted on their pizza. But they eventually succeeded. The pizza arrived in no time and down their throats just as fast. After their pizza was done, Liam and Zayn passed out and Harry and Louis were not in the room, so Niall got up and looked for them. When he entered the kitchen he was not mentally prepared for what he saw.

Louis had Harry pinned against the refrigerator, kissing him hungrily while his other hand palmed Harry. Harry had his arms around Louis neck and was grinding into his hand. Niall smirked and thought, 'I can totally use this against them'. So he took out his phone and hit record. After thirty-seconds of footage he decided to stop them. "Guys!" Niall yelled. Louis and Harry immediately broke apart blushing. Louis looked between Harry and Niall wide-eyed before running out the kitchen. Harry sighed and looked down, he looked upset so Niall walked over and gave him a hug. Harry started sobbing soon after so Niall led them into the living room, where they fell asleep to Harry's silent crying and Louis nowhere to be seen.  

~*~

Harry's POV

I woke up with a groan. My head was pounding and I had a massive headache. Hangover. I silently got up and went into the kitchen where Liam had put the pain killers on the counter the night before to make them easier to find now. I opened up the container and took out two pills and swallowed them dry. I sighed because I had nothing to do. I wasn't as close with Liam as I was with everyone else and it'd be weird if I started rummaging threw his cabinets to make myself breakfast. I'll have to wait for someone else to wake up.

I sighed again and walked into the living room and realized Louis wasn't there. I walked down the hall and stopped when I saw my reflection in the hallway mirror. I looked like I've been crying. Aren't drunk nights supposed to be fun? Not filled with crying? Why was I crying anyways? I shrugged and decided that if I can't remember it, it wasn't that important. I needed to clean myself up though, so I walked to the room I remember being a bathroom.

I opened the door and saw Louis sleeping on the toilet. He looked so adorable when he slept. To adorable to wake up. Even with his sleeves of tattoos he looked so adorable, innocent, and peaceful. I smiled fondly at him and began to wash my face quietly, trying to not wake him up. Which failed. Louis started stirring and soon woke up, "Haz? What are you doing in here?" He asked.

"I had to wash my face." I said simply and Louis nodded then groaned, "Hangover?" I asked with a sympathetic smile and he cautiously nodded but groaned again, "I'll get you some pain killers." I said walking out the room only for Louis to follow me right after. I opened the container the pills were in and took out another two. I handed them to Louis with a glass of water which he gratefully took. After he took the painkillers and drank all the water he walked over to the cabinets and took out two bowls and a box of cereal.

"Frosted Flakes alright?" He asked and I nodded. Once he made both bowels, refusing help from me, we sat down and ate in silence. Our hangovers still fairly new. When Niall woke up I was cleaning both bowels of cereal. He made himself a bowel then went to the bathroom. When he came back he walked up to me wide-eyed.

"Haz, can I talk to you for a second?" Niall asked and I nodded.

What's happening?

A/N

Cliff hanger? Kind of. Not really. Yeah....