Chapter 12

Harry's POV

I when I opened my eyes I realized I was in the living room. Why was I in the living room? I guess I took a nap. It was a little past eight so mum should be home soon. I tried to get up but I was restricted. I turned my head and my face was only inches away from Louis. Louis? Why was I cuddling with Louis in my sleep? I started to panic but then I remembered what had happened an hour or so ago.

We were watching a horror movie and Louis let me cuddle him and then I fell asleep and Louis probably fell asleep after. He looked so adorable when he slept. So innocent. In a different situation I would have kissed him awake, but sadly I can't so instead I shook Louis' shoulder lightly he only stirred a bit. I shook him a bit rougher and Louis eyes fluttered open.

"Hiya." I greeted Louis who was still in a daze.

"Morning." He said in a raspy voice.

"More like evening." I corrected and he looked at the clock.

"Oh, right. Evening." Louis smiled at me, and I think I saw a hint of blush.

"So, my mum should be here soon." I informed him.

"You want me to leave?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"You can leave if you want, but you don't have too. I was just saying. My mum probably won't mind if you stay for dinner," I said before quickly adding, "You don't have too."

Louis chuckled, "I'd love to stay for dinner." He smiled.

"Great." I said and then realized I was still laying on him so I blushed standing up. I think I saw Louis frown but it was gone in a second.

I stretched and Louis just watched me. I was about to ask him why he was staring at me when I heard the front door open.

I turned around and saw my mum walking in. I smiled and pecked her cheek. "Mum is it okay that Louis stays for dinner?" I asked gesturing to Louis who got up from the couch. My mums eyes widened a bit when she saw Louis, probably because of his appearance, but they quickly went back to their normal size.

"No, I don't mind." Mum assured and left the room to change her clothes.

I looked back at Louis and smiled and he returned it. I walked back to the couch and Louis sat back down. I turned on the T.V. and we watched Friends until dinner was ready.

Once it was we all sat at the table and my mum and Louis seemed to get along. Mum seemed a bit intimated at first but lightened up during the middle of dinner. Louis had to leave right after dinner because his mum wanted him home. Once he left I decided to go to bed and I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

~*~

We all laughed at the terrible joke Niall just told. By we I mean, Louis, Liam, and Zayn. We were at Liam's house, hanging out. We've all became good friends since we hung out at Niall's although Louis and Zayn still hate each other and never speak to one another. I still don't know why, we've been hanging out together for weeks now. I have to know.

Why do my two best friends hate each other? 

I finally gained the courage and asked, "Louis, Zayn, why do you guys hate each other?"

"What?" Zayn and Louis asked in unison.

"Why do you hate each other? You never talk or look at one another and when you do you're yelling or glaring at each other. Can you tell us?" I begged.

Zayn and Louis looked at each other and sighed, "Fine." Zayn huffed.

"It's all Zayn's fault." Louis mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.