Chapter 27

Louis' POV

We all walked in with our luggage and looked around the cabin. It was a typical cabin. We walked up the stairs and everyone took a random room. Harry and I took the first door on our right with Zayn and Perrie across from us and Niall and Liam next door. I put my stuff on the floor and dug through my bag and took out my tooth brush, "I'm going to brush my teeth." I told Harry who nodded and started getting un-dressed.

After I brushed my teeth I walked back into the room and saw that Harry was shirtless. I've never seen him shirtless before so I took the time to admire his pale skin. I wanted to see his front so I shut the door loudly. He jumped and turned around putting his hands behind his back. I furrowed my eyes and said, "Whatcha got there Haz?"

"N-nothing." Harry stuttered. My frown deepened and I walked towards him and he took a step back. This process went on until his back hit the wall. I took Harry's hands and looked at them and saw nothing there. I let go of his wrists and was about to ask what it was he was hiding, until I saw it.

Scars.

I picked up one of arms and examined it until tears pricked my eyes, "D-did I d-do this?" I whispered on the verge of tears.

"Yeah," Harry breathed, "But not just you, everyone. But I stopped." Harry reassured.

"But it was mainly me?"

"No."

"When'd you stop?" I asked.

"About a month before we became friends." Harry said and I nodded.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked.

"I realized if I continued cutting, everyone who hates me, will win. Plus my family and Zayn would've missed me."

"Well, if you ever do it again a whole lot of people would miss you."

"I know." Harry nodded.

"You know I'd never hurt you again, right? I love you too much to do that." I said completely genuine.

"You l-love me?" Harry asked with a small smile.

"Yes, I do. And if you ever cut again, it'll be like you're cutting me too." I said.

"I'll never cut again," Harry promised, "And I love you too." It was my turn to smile now. Harry leaned in and kissed me and I kissed him back. The kiss was filled with love and passion, but was soon becoming heated. I massaged Harry's tongue and he moaned in my mouth making little Louis twitch.

I led him to the bed straddling him. I kissed down his neck until I heard him moan, making me harder. I sucked on his sweet spot and blew my cold breathe on it. I grinded our crotches together and we both moaned. I looked into Harry's eyes and they were dark with lust. I took his wrist and kissed his scares, "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." Harry smiled before kissing me again. I pulled away and put my hands in his belt loop.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Yes, you can."

That night I had sex with Harry Styles.

Actually, scratch that.

That night, I made love to Harry Styles.

~*~

 When I opened my eyes the next morning there was a beautiful naked, curly haired green eyed boy sleeping on my chest. I smiled down at him and played with his hair. Moments later his eyes fluttered open, "Morning." I whispered smiling at him.

"Morning." He whispered huskily and my breathe hitched, "Thanks. for last night. I liked it and I happy I lost my virginity to you."

"My pleasure. Are you sore?"

"A bit." Harry admitted.

"Do you need to be carried?" I teased.

"I'd love to be carried! Preferably over your shoulder so I have a few of your fine ass." Harry flirted.

"Whoa! Harry Styles flirting! And cussing! Wow! Sex does things to people." I said overdramatically.

"Shut up." Harry chuckled getting up wincing a bit, "I'm going to make breakfast." Harry said looking at the clock, "Or lunch." He corrected himself. He got up and stretched and whimpered again because of his butt pains.

"Are you sure you're alright?" I asked worriedly and Harry nodded putting on some boxers and sweat pants. He was about to leave the room when he came across the mirror and gasped. He just noticed all the love bites on his torso.

"Wow." Harry breathed looking at all the purplish marks.

"That's just my way as marking you as mine." I said getting up as well and putting on some boxers and sweats before taking a t-shirt out Harry's bag and a hoodie out mine. I handed Harry the t-shirt and I put on the hoodie. Once we were both dressed we walked downstairs and into the kitchen where everyone else was chatting.

"Finally! They're up!" Niall exclaimed.

"I guess you guys were exhausted last night." Zayn said.

"Yeah..." Harry mumbled.

"You guys really worked last night didn't you?" Liam asked smirking.

"Yeah, I would've thought you would've waited a night or two. But nope! You guys just went at it!" Niall exclaimed and Perrie burst out laughing followed by the others. Harry was blushing and I was staring at them wide-eyed.

"How.. how did you...." I stuttered, still not comprehending the fact that they know we had sex.

"Haz, you're pretty loud." Zayn said and Harry blushed harder. I grabbed four granola bars from a cabinet, grabbed Harry's hand and went upstairs. I handed him two granola bars and he smiled opening one.

"Well, that was awkward." Harry said chuckling.

"Yeah..." I agreed taking a bite from my granola bar.

A/N

And that was an awkward way to end a chapter...

And yes, I just had to be confusing when I described Niall's sexuality because I'm me!

ANYWAY Epilogue's next chapter!!  It's almost over!!! :'(