Chapter 25

Louis POV

Once everyone arrived at Harry's house, I took Liam into the kitchen to talk, "Hey Li."

"Hey, Lou. What's up?" He asked.

"Well, um.. what do you think about Niall?"

"Uh. He's one of my best friends." Liam said looking me in the eye.

"Oh, cool. Y'know he told me he went on a date on Saturday." I lied.

"Okay."

"And he said he really liked the girl. They really hit it off. He's planning on asking her to be his girlfriend." I continued lying to one of my best mate's face.

"G-good for him." Liam said looking at the ground.

"You sure Li?" I asked.

"What?" He asked with furrowed brows.

"You sure you're happy for him?" I explained.

"No." He sighed.

"You like him?" I smirked.

"W-what!? N-no!" He stuttered blushing.

"Li, you're stuttering and blushing. You my friend have got a crush." I stated still smirking.

"Fine," He huffed, "Maybe I have a little crush, but he'll never feel the same." Liam said sadly.

"You don't know that."

"But I do."

"But I know for a fact you're wrong."

"What?" Liam asked staring at me wide-eyed.

"Niall feels the same." I whispered.

"How do you know." He asked.

"I just do. Trust me. I really want you two to date." I admitted.

"Why? Because we'd be cute together?" Liam asked with a small smile.

"No, I'm just curious who'd be the dominate one in your relationship."

Liam and I thought for a second before saying, "Me," was Liam's answer and "You," was my answer and we both laughed. We walked out of the kitchen where everyone else was. I winked and Harry and he smiled looking at Niall. Liam asked Niall to join him in the kitchen and I sat on the couch between Harry and Zayn.

"What was that about?" Zayn asked.

"Operation Niam." Harry explained.

"What's 'Operation Niam?" Zayn asked.

"Operation Niall and Liam." Harry explained like it was the most obvious thing in the world and I chuckled. He's too cute.

"What?" Zayn asked still confused.

"Well, you see, Niall has a crush on Liam and I just found out Liam feels the same." I explained.

"Oh," Zayn said, "So, is Liam asking him out right now?"

"Should be." I said.

"He should be done by now," Harry said and Zayn and I nodded, agreeing with him, "I'm going to see what's taking them so long." Harry said getting up and walking into his kitchen before yelling, "Oh my God! I eat on that table! My eyes!" He yelled and came running into the living room and jumping on me and Zayn.

"What happened?" Zayn and I asked in unison.

"They were topless, and grinding on each other! On my dinning room table! Where I eat!" Harry shouted.

"Babe you were probably overreacting." I said.

"I wasn't. It was kind of like what happened in the video, only with a bit more clothes and on my dinning room table!"

"Oh God." I breathed.

"What video?" Zayn asked and I just remembered he was here.

"A naughty video that shouldn't be happening on tables in which one eats!" Harry exclaimed putting his head in my chest.

"Sorry." Niall and Liam said in unison looking down, walking out of the kitchen. Their lips were swollen and they had hickeys on their necks.

"Damn, you guys were barely in there for five minutes and you look like you just had sex." I stated and Harry groaned making Zayn and I chuckle. I took my hand and started playing with his soft curls. I was twirling one around my finger when I felt eyes on me, "What?" I asked Zayn, Niall and Liam who were staring at me. Harry repositioned himself so he was laying on his back instead of his stomach, and looked at everyone staring at us.

"Yes?" He asked.

"You guys are adorable!" Niall blurted out and Harry blushed, putting his head back in my chest.

"Thanks?" I said in more of a questioning tone than a statement.

"Yup."

"So are you two going on a date?" I asked Niall and Liam, changing the subject. Harry poked his head out again to listen better.

"Yup!" Liam said putting his arm around Niall's waist and I smirked at him and he smirked back. He's totally the dominate one.

"Why are you smirking?" Harry whispered up to me.

"Liam's totally the dominate one in that relationship." I informed him and he nodded.

"Okay. You two are whispering to each other," Zayn started looking at Harry and I and then turned to Niall and Liam, "And you two are staring at each other. I'm just going to call Perrie. Goodbye, love birds." Zayn said leaving the room and down the hall to the bathroom. We all chuckled and went back to what we were doing.

"Telly?" Harry whispered to me.

"Yup." I said grabbing the remote and turning on the television. Harry sat up and leaned his back on the armchair with his legs on my lap. Niall and Liam soon joined us followed by Zayn who was texting Perrie.

A/N

Short chapter... I know. But Niam's finally here!