Chapter 28

Harry's POV

(ALL OF ME BY JOHN LEGEND VIDEO ON THE SIDE BECAUSE I FELT IT WENT WITH THIS CHAPTER)

~1 Year Later~

"Lou! Where are we going?" I whined for probably the thousandth time. Louis' taking me somewhere, but won't tell me.

"If I didn't tell you before, why would I now?" Louis replied with a smirk.

"But Lou!!" I continued whining.

"Have patience, babe." Louis said. I huffed and looked out the window for the rest of the ride there.

Half an hour later, Louis parked the car. I looked around me and smiled.

It's the cabin we stayed at last year at Louis' prom. It was also where Louis and I had our first time, and where I lost my virginity. This place holds a lot of memories for me, "What are we doing here, Boo?" I asked him as I got out the car.

Louis smiled at me and took out his keys, stopping at a silver one and opening the door. The place was exactly like I remembered it.

Cabin like.

"We'll be staying here for the weekend." Louis informed me.

"Why?"

"Happy Anniversary!" Louis cheered.

"You remembered!," I shrieked, "I thought it would be one of those awkward anniversary's where only one person remembers..."

"How dare you think so low of me." Louis said making tsk sounds.I didn't reply, instead I just put my arms around his neck and hugged him.

We spent the rest of the day lazing around watching the telly or feeding each other junk food. I rolled up my sleeves and spotted the tattoo on my wrist. I got it a few months ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday.

~Flashback~

"Are you sure about this?" Louis asked one last time.

"One hundred percent." I reassured him smiling. He still looked hesitant  so I leaned over and pecked his lips, "Please. I really want this."

"Okay, you can back out whenever you want." Louis said.

"I doubt that'll happen." I chuckled getting out the car and walking into the tattoo parlor.

"Hey Tom!" Louis greeted the Tom guy I've met the few times I've been here with Louis when he got tattoos.

"Another tattoo?" He asked.

"Not today. Actually, Harry here wanted a tattoo." Louis explained.

"Ah! I see. Do you have anything in mind?" Tom asked and I nodded, "What is it?" He asked and I walked over to him and whispered what I wanted into his ear. He smiled and nodded.

"What did you ask for?" Louis asked curiously.

"You'll see." I smirked and walked into the back room. Tom cleansed the skin of my wrist and took out a needle.

"Did you pick a font?" He asked and I nodded showing him the font I wanted, "Great!" He said and drew it up on a sheet of paper before showing it to me. I made sure Louis couldn't see before looking at the words and smiling.

In cursive writing read 'One Day'.

I wanted my tattoo to say that because Louis and I have promised each other one day, multiple times before.

Once Louis saw my tattoo he got an identical one on his chest. Over his heart to be exact. I can't begin to explain how good it felt when he showed it to me.

'Maybe one day.' I think to myself every time I see the tattoo. 

~End of Flashback~

After we ate dinner, Louis took me up to our bedroom. He sat me on the bed and took a few deep breathes. He looked nervous and I was starting to get worried. I was about to open my mouth when he spoke.

"Harry, the day I met you I thought you were just another annoying freshmen. Then you came out as gay, and I hated it. I thought you were disgusting, and thought you should know it. I bullied you for two years because of that and I made you cut, and I will never fully forgive myself for that. But then one day, you were assigned as my tutor and I thought it'd be fun. I thought I'd be able to do whatever I wanted, since you were on my ground.

"Then I got a call from my cousin. He told me he was gay and I was shocked. I couldn't believe someone as cool as him could be gay. I thought nothing of the phone conversation until the next day, the day I started being nice to you. I realized you might be cool like my cousin, and I was right. I made up an excuse about not wanting my mum to see you with bruises instead of telling you the full truth. Slowly but surly we started to become best mates.

"Then we kissed. I can tell you every detail about that kiss, because I spent a lot of time thinking about it. It was the first time I felt sparks when I kissed someone and I was confused and terrified, so I called my cousin. He helped me sort out my feelings and then we started dating soon after. It's been the best year of my life Harry. I now know what it's like to be in love. I know what it's like to feel loved. I know what it's like to not have meaningless sex." Louis said reaching into his pocket and taking out a small black box.

"So today I will make a proposal. Probably not the kind you're thinking of though. Today I propose a promise. A promise that one day, I will get down on one knee probably repeat the speech I recited minutes ago, but make a different promise. A promise that'll I'll make you my husband one day. But for now, I can only give you a promise ring. Harry, do you accept my promise ring? And will you fulfill your promise of one day?" Louis asked pulling down his shirt to reveal his 'One Day' tattoo.

I smiled with tears at the corners of my eyes and said, "Yes! Yes! Of course!" I shouted and Louis sighed in relief putting the ring on my finger. I smiled examining the ring, "Thanks, Lou. It's perfect." I said leaning forward to kiss him.

Louis traced his tongue along my bottom lip, but I didn't grant him entrance because a thought crossed my mind. I pulled away and looked him dead in the eye, "What makes you so sure that you'll be the one to get down on one knee?"

"It never killed anybody to make assumptions." Louis replied.

"Except the cat."

"No, that was curiosity."

"Psh, they're related." I reasoned.

"No they're not." Louis countered.

"Are too."

"Are not."

"Are too."

"Are not."

"Are too."

"Are- Wait a minute. I just offered you a promise ring and now we're arguing about the relationship of two words. Only you can kill the moment, Haz." Louis said chuckling and shaking his head.

"No, that was curiosity." I mocked. Louis chuckled again before crashing his lips on mine. This time though, he didn't ask for entrance. He bit my lip making me gasp and he took the moment to put his tongue in my mouth. I moaned when he started massaging my tongue.

It didn't take us long until we were both naked and Louis was digging through the draw and pulled out a lube, "Why was there lube in there?" I asked because of the sudden convenience of the lube.

"I may have suspected you'd say yes and we'd end up here." Louis admitted.

"Cocky bastard." I mumbled.

"Yup, cock-y." Louis chuckled before kissing me again.

A/N

Okay.. so if it isn't obvious than yes, they do have sex. On the side is 'All of Me' by John Legend. I thought it suited the chapter.

-Bri