Chapter 20

Louis' POV

I parked my car outside Harry's house and walked up the steps. Niall showed me the video of Harry and I's heated snogging session and I must admit it turned me on. But I also noticed the bulge in Niall's pants I didn't question him about it, but it was kind of weird.

The guys know about me and Harry's date. They were all supportive, but Liam asked me a lot of questions. I understand why, but it was kind of annoying.

I walked up the steps to Harry's house and knocked. I'm dressed casually in a band t-shirt that shows off my tattoos and black skinny jeans. I only have in my lip piercing today and took out my eyebrow piercings.

The door opened to reveal a girl, about my age with brown hair and brown eyes. She looks like Harry, so I'm guessing she's his sister, "Hello! Are you here for Harry?" She asked.

"Yeah... I'm his date."

"Oh! Well.. um I'm his sister Gemma." She said and stuck her hand out with a smile. I took her hand and shook it. She let me in and I sat on the couch. She walked to the stairs and yelled, "Harry! Your date is here! If you don't get down here in five minutes, I'm going on a date tonight!" I chuckled when Harry came down seconds later.

"Don't laugh! It happened once." Harry stated putting his shoes on. He was wearing a blue button down shirt with black skinny jeans.

"Sorry babe." I smiled when he blushed.

"Awe! How cute and adorable! My little brother's growing up!" Gemma exclaimed and started fake crying. I chuckled and Harry groaned.

"Bye Gem." He said before taking my hand and dragging me out the door. We were almost in the car when Gemma yelled, "Use protection!" I laughed and Harry blushed harder. I opened the door for him and he mumbled a thank you and I ran to the other end of the car and got in. Once I was driving Harry started talking.

"So, where are we going?" I was about to open my mouth when Harry cut me off, "And don't say 'It's a surprise' that annoys me."

"I wasn't. I was going to say, the carnival. I know it's cliché but it was the only thing that I could come up with." 

"It's okay I love cliché stuff." Harry stated.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah, because think. Why are things cliché? Because everyone does it. But why does everyone do it? Because it's so romantic! So I don't mind."

"Thank God." I said sighing in relief and Harry giggled. And it was the cutest thing ever.

When we arrived at the carnival I paid for our tickets, well after slipping the man the money before Harry could. He pouted and I told him, that I'm taking him out, so it's only fair. We walked around a bit and I saw Harry eyeing a stuffed monkey.

"Do you want it, love?" I asked him and he nodded, "Let's go then." I said taking his hand and walking towards the game.

"You don't have to." Harry said.

"But I want to." I said and gave the man my money.

"Okay so what you do is take these three balls and throw them at the milk bottles. Here." He said in a bored tone and gave me the balls. After five failed attempts a girl walked in, she was pretty but not my type, "My shift's over." The man declared and the girl nodded and walked over to us.

"Do you guys want to play again?" She asked and I nodded. She smiled at me and got three balls. While her back was turned I felt Harry squeeze my hand tighter and I rubbed my thumb against his hand in a way of telling him I'm not interested in her, "Here ya go." She said putting the balls down gently. After throwing two balls I only knocked down one bottle, "What's that?" The girl said pointing behind us. We both turned around but I turned back around at the sound of bottles being knocked down, "You did it!" She squealed. It took me a while to realize she knocked down the pins, "What do you want?" She asked.

"The monkey please." I said and Harry beamed. She took it down and gave it to me and I gave it to Harry who smiled even wider. I kissed his curls, since I was a few inches taller then him. When we turned around I turned back to the girl and mouthed, 'thank you' and she just smiled with a thumbs up.

We rode on a few rides and now we're in the food court eating cotton candy, "Thanks, Boo." Harry said smiling warmly at me.

"No problem." I smiled back.

"No, seriously. This was the best date I've ever been on." Harry said blushing slightly.

"Well, than I'm honoured." I said still smiling. I leaned over the table and pecked his cheek, making him blush more. Once we were done we walked back to car. I drove him back to his house and he was getting out when he stopped for a moment, turned around and pecked my lips before rushing inside with, what I guess, a deep blush on his cheeks.

That boy. I thought smiling warmly to myself the rest of the ride home.

A/N

Is it bad that I've never seen Mean Girls, Frozen or This Is Us...?

-Bri