Chapter 7

Louis's POV

"Hey, Harry! Are you coming over this weekend?" I asked Harry walking up to his locker and he shook his head. "Why!" I whined and Harry chuckled.

Harry and I have become pretty close friends in these past few weeks. He's helped me change my ways... kind of. I still do the random kiss the girl thing and I did have a few one night stands while knowing Harry, but it became more and more less frequent.

 Liam doesn't like the fact I'm friends with Harry, but doesn't talk about it much. Niall on the other hand is proud of me for stopping my bulling ways and getting to know the guy, Niall even talked to Harry a few times.

Zayn's still suspicious though, and I don't give two shits. He can hate me all he wants because I hate him more, especially after what he did. It was unjustified. I will never forgive him because he overreacted.

"Studying." Harry answers blankly.                                                                                 

"You have a test coming up?" I asked.

"No, just want to be prepared."

"What! You're blowing me off to study for a test that doesn't exist!?" I exclaimed making a few heads turn in my direction, but I couldn't care less. Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me into the janitor’s closet.

"Sorry, I just don't want to fail a test."

"Harry, you're always studying! I have to force you to come over, without a book or anything! You need a break."

"W-what do you mean?"

"You're going clubbing with me this weekend, after work of course."

"N-no! I'm underage!" Harry exclaimed.

"I know a guy." I said with a smirk.

"W-we can't Louis."

"We can, and we will. You're going to have fun and get drunk!" I exclaimed smiling.

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"Nope."

I started pouting and said in a baby voice, "Pwease." Thank god it's just me and Harry right now.

Harry huffed, "Fine." I made a weird sound then froze, wide eyed, "D-did... did you just squeal!?" Harry exclaimed laughing. I blushed furiously and kept shaking my head repeating 'no' this only made Harry laugh harder.

I huffed and crossed my arms waiting for him to stop. When he stopped I frowned at him, "Sorry Boo, but that was hilarious!" I still frowned, "You can't stay mad forever..." I nodded my head, "No you can't." I nodded again, "No you can't." I nodded again, "No. You. Can't." I nodded again, "No. Yo- wait what am I doing!? You're not even responding!" Harry yelled frustrated.

I laughed and said. “Yes I could've." I gave him a quick hug before leaving the closet and heading to class.

------

I looked at the clock and saw that Harry's shift was going to end soon. I grabbed my keys and got into my car and drove to the small bakery a few blocks away. When I got there I parked my car and walked inside. I kneeled down to look through the options and saw a vanilla cupcake with chocolate frosting and licked my lips. I stood up and saw a boy with chocolate brown curls with his back facing me. I ringed the bell and said in a sing-song voice, "Oh Harrrrry!"

Harry turned around abruptly and his confused face was replaced with a smile, "Oh! Hey Louis."

"Hey! I'll have that chocolate cupcake."

Harry looked at me confused and said, "Huh?"

"Don't you work here?" Harry nodded, "Isn't that a chocolate cupcake?" Harry nodded again, "Aren't I hungry?" This time Harry shrugged, "Well I am..." I trailed off waiting for Harry to put the pieces together and when he didn't I continued, "Aren't you going to get it for me?"

"Oh!" Harry shrieked coming out of his daze and grabbed the cupcake, "That'll be £3.00."

"What!? It's not on the house!?" I shrieked.

"Sorry. Pay up."

"You don't sound so sorry." I mumbled under my breath. Harry just smiled and I handed him the money. I took my cupcake and took a bite and moaned in pleasure. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Harry biting his lip and thought it was because of my delicious cupcake so I offered him some but he declined, weird. 

Once Harry had took off his apron I grabbed his arm and dragged him to my car. Once we were both in a buckled our seatbelts I started driving to the club. Harry hesitantly got out and followed me to the back. Niall's older brother, Greg, works here and he allows us inside when we come here. I got to the door and knocked. Greg works as a bartender and the bar he's assigned to is behind this door. A few moments later the door opened up to reveal Greg. He lead me and Harry inside without a word. He went back to is station while Harry and I sat at the bar.

"The usual?" Greg asked me.

"Yeah, but two." Greg nodded and made my coke with rum. He came back and handed us both some and Harry stared at his while I gulped it down. I felt the familiar burn and the nice buzz I got from it. I gestured Greg for another and started making it. "How ‘bout you drink it instead of staring at it?" I teased.

"I don't know." Harry said wearily.

"Please. I just want you to let loose and have a little fun. Please." I begged. I actually begged! He better agree.

Harry sighed but agreed, "Fine, but not too much." In half an hour that promise was broken. Harry and I were pretty drunk neither of us could stand up straight for more than half a second. Greg had to cut us off so we basically danced like maniacs for another half hour to occupy ourselves until some of the drunkenness wore off and we could stand properly. I reached that point first, because Harry had a few more drinks than me, I called a cab and told Greg he could use my car to drive home but to return it in the morning. Me and Harry wobbled over to the cab and got in. It occurred to me that I had no idea where Harry lived so I asked him.

"Where do you live?" I asked him.

"Erm... uh.... deem leano street." Harry slurred.

"Do you mean Green Meadow Street?" I asked him and he nodded than fell in my lap. I chuckled and started playing with his hair. It was really soft and a bit wet from sweat. We arrived outside his house and I told the driver to wait so he could take me home. Harry and I struggled to get out the taxi but eventually succeed. We walked up the steps to Harry's house and he got out his key but dropped it. I bent down and picked it up for him and put it in the lock. I'm pretty sober now and Harry seems to be getting less drunk. I opened the door and Harry walked in but turned around.

"Thanks Louis, I had fun." He smiled and me and grabbed my arm for support.

I smiled at him, "No proble-" I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. A pair of guys lips on mine. My eyes went wide and Harry pulled away and shut the door. I stood there for a while until a honk brought me back to reality. I turned around and saw the taxi driver impatiently waiting. I quickly went to the car and got in and told him my address.

The kiss was... odd. His lips were rough yet soft at the same time. It was a lot different than kissing a girl. But the weirdest thing was the tingles. It felt like fireworks were going off when he kissed me. It may have been short but it was... good? No, no, no. I am not gay! I'm straight! I was just imaging things. I'm just being weird. Yup that's it. I was being weird. 

Or that's what I convinced myself the whole ride home and most of the night.