Chapter 11

Louis POV

While I paid for my tattoo I noticed Harry looking through  a book of tattoos, "Want one?" I asked and Harry looked up and smiled but shook his head.

"No, just looking. I might get one, one day though." He explained putting the book down.

"Maybe one day." I said.

"Maybe one day." He repeated in a whisper.

'Yeah, maybe one day these feelings I have for you will stop and we can have a normal friendship, where seeing you and a white V-neck won't make me want to kiss the living daylights out of you' I added in my head.

I came to the conclusion I had feelings for Harry a few days ago, with the help of a good friend.

~Flashback~

'Should I do this?' I asked myself.

I held my phone in my hand and was debating about whether or not I should call my cousin, Jake, and ask him to help me sort out my feelings. I'm very confused. Today Harry came over to tutor me and half the time I was staring at his lips and how they moved to form the deep, slow words that come out his mouth. 

Yeah, I should.

I picked up the phone and pressed the call button. Jake picked up on the second ring, "Louis! Hey mate. We haven't spoke in awhile, what's up?"  Jake asked

"I need you're help."

"With?"

"I might, have feelings for a guy, but last time I checked I was straight." I sighed once I finished talking.

"Ah, so you want me to...?" Jake trailed off.

"Tell me how you knew you were gay." I demanded.

"Okay," Jake started, "Well I had this friend, boyfriend now, who I've been friends with for years. Then one day his girlfriend broke up with him, so he got drunk. He came over to my house after and I told him he should go to bed, so I tucked him in my bed. I was about to leave the room when he called me back, he told me I was a great friend and some more drunk crap and then he was about to peck my cheek, but with his terrible coordination he kissed my lips. It was a short drunken kiss but I felt like I was on cloud nine.

"He passed out immediately after and for a few weeks I didn't tell him about the kiss and I was fine with it because I was still confused about it but never thought to much about it. One day though we got drunk and well, that night's mostly a blur but the next morning I woke up with a hangover and Daniel, my boyfriend, was naked next to me.

"I realized I was also naked and came to the conclusion that we, ya know... did it. When Danny woke up the next morning though he was fine so I got suspicious and he told me wasn't drunk and that me getting drunk was the only way he could have sex with me and yeah. I told him I felt the same and then I realized I never really like girls in the first place and that I've always liked guys, just never admitted it. What was the point of my story?"

"I thought it would be helpful, but it wasn't." I sighed again.

"Well if you have feelings for this guy, then you have feelings for the guy. What's wrong with that?"

"You're going to hate me."

"Try me."

"I used to bully him because he was gay." I admitted. It was silent for a while before Jake spoke up again.