Chapter 26

Harry's POV

The limo pulled up in front of my house and I hugged my parents and sister goodbye. I rolled my suit case out and put it in the trunk and opened the limo door and got in.

Today is prom night. Louis asked me a few weeks ago and Niall, Perrie and I all went to the mall a week ago to get suits and a dress. Perrie has become a great friend of ours over the last month, and we really like her. She's like a sister to us. She's in Year 13 along with Louis, Zayn and Liam.

After the Prom though, we're not going home. We all rented a cabin two hours away from the school, and we're going to spend our weekend there. We're all excited but our parents aren't. Especially Perrie's. Her parents don't want her to come home pregnant. After weeks of convincing, they finally said yes.

Zayn was worried that Perrie wouldn't want to spend her weekend with gay / bisexual/ gay for you/ homo-romantic (guys) homosexual and hetero-sexual (guys and girls) [A/N That is Niall's sexuality. It means he likes guys, but is sexually attracted to both genders] guys, but she loves us, so we know she won't mind. She even said so herself.

"Hey babe." Louis said pecking my cheek.

"Hi guys!" I said and they all said 'hey' back.

"You guys excited!?" Niall asked everyone. Everyone nodded, "I can't wait to show off my awesome dance moves!"

"Whoa, babe. Slow down." Liam said.

"Here you go." Louis said holding out a box with a corsage in it. I smiled and he put it on my tuxedo. I turned around and grabbed the box I put on the seat and handed it to Louis who smiled. I opened the box and put the corsage on his tuxedo, "Your cute when you concentrate." Louis cooed.

"You always say that." I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Because it's true." Louis said leaning closer. I smiled and closed the gap. We stayed still for moment before we were sharing a loving and passionate kiss. Louis put his hand on my cheek and I locked mine around his neck scooting closer. Our kiss didn't last long after that because we heard cat whistles. We pulled apart and saw the boys whistling and Perrie giggling. I blushed and Louis looked irritated.

"Seriously? You guys were just snogging five minutes ago." Louis asked still annoyed and Perrie stopped giggling and she and Niall blushed, while Zayn and Liam smirked.

"Sorry, we had too." Liam explained dragging out the word 'had'.

"And I had to too." Louis explained, also dragging out the 'had'.

"Shut up you two. We're here!" Perrie said and got out the car. I smiled and followed suit with Louis behind me. He grabbed my hand and led me into the hotel. We walked to the ballroom and I was amazed at what the dance committee had done.

The theme was under the sea, so there were blue streamers everywhere. The floor was covered in blue and white balloons. The table cloths were blue and had the king of the sea, Poseidon, in the middle of the tables. I smiled and continued looking around. I stopped when I felt eyes on me and turned to see Louis smiling at me and I beamed at him, making my dimples pop. He poked one and I giggled.

"I can't believe you're graduating, then you're going to college." I said.

"Yeah, but it's not that far from here. I'll still be able to see you, plus Zayn, Liam and I are getting a flat together so you and Niall can come and stay any weekend you'd like."

"Yeah, with parent's permission."

"Of course," Louis said as a slow song came on, "Wanna dance?" He asked and I nodded. He led me to the dance floor and I put my arms around his neck, his on my hips. We swayed to a few songs until a more upbeat song came on. We danced and eventually found the others and we danced like idiots until midnight came around and our limo arrived. We all piled in and fell asleep, and was woken up two hours later by our driver.

 A/N

My first Larry Stylinson book is almost over! :'(
Only about two chapters left then the Epilogue!!