PROLOGUE

Space college

Space college

We can listen laughing voice From a classroom​.

"Looks who is coming the bhenji.. uuuh.. "we can listen hooting voice from classroom.

Now we look into the class and see a girl is sitting at front desk wearing full sleeve suit and she wearing her dupata covering her neck and head and also wearing shoes. she is wearing gloves in her hand. Because of her dressing style everybody make fun of her but she never said a word to them always keep herself busy in works. Whole class take the advantage of her silence because she never speak a word behave like that their words are not effecting her but who knows her inner soul feels so hurt. That girl name is Nandini Kapoor.

All laughing and making fun of her and she is pretending that she is not listening while reading the book.

One man enter inside the class room and all student become silent. There is pin drop silence in classroom now. The person is non other then manik Malhotra. The monster of whole class.

All are looking at him. While his friends say hi to him waving their hand. He see only one girl doesn't look at him the girl is one and only nandini. She is still busy in reading books. Manik smrik looking at her and after winking at his friends he sit beside nandini. And his friends also give him evil smile.

Manik touch her dupata and whole class again start hooting"manik.. manik.."

But before he can remove it.. nandini hold his hand and stop him while looking toward him for the first time and said " don't.. " this is their first eye lock.

Now all class also stop hooting. Again there is silence in the room as for the first time someone stop manik.

Unknowingly manik also remove his hand. Then she leave the classroom immediately while manik is shock as for the first time she said something to him.

"Manik.. she stopped​ you why didn't u said anything to her.. "his friend alia said to him while his all friends also come toward him and manik come back to reality.

"Alia chill and just wait.. and watch.. "manik said And give them evil smile.

_______________________

"Why don't u understand sir.. plz stay away from me.."nandini said in pleading tone pushing manik when he try to hold her hand.

"Nandini why don't u understand.. i can't do that.. i can't and u know that.."manik said while again coming close her.

So here is a new story.. it is very different and it is real life story of one of my friend AmruReddy but i will add some masala and twist in her story..

What do u think manik is going to do.. ?

What's up with nandini.. why she is like this ?

Do u want me to continue the story ?

Love Mehak