PART : 18 I'm so lost without you

Inline comments are really love plz.. plz.do inline comments and complete the target of 600 votes

Audience were going mad for Fab 5. They were waiting for their one and only rockstar. They were hooting his name. They were going crazy for him.  There were lots of fan of manik Malhotra but he was fan of one girl who is his angel.

Then only spotlight came on manik who was standing having guitar in his hand . His eyes were closed. Everyone became Silent and he started tunning his guitar. Then again audience started hooting his name. No one was aware that the person who was standing in front of them , he was in so much pain . He was just physical presented there but his mind was in his own world. The world where he was with his angel.

Listen the song while reading the part.. i really love the lyrics of this song..❤

(As it Something you do
I'm so lost without you
Baby, I miss you
So, don't go!)

Then audience heard mukti's voice. Manik immediately opening his eyes looked toward mukti but he imagined mukti as his angel. He thought that nandini was singing for him.

(Even though it still hurt
Last time make it work
Baby, I miss you
So, don't go)

Then he imagined that nandini was singing while coming  toward him and he was just looking at her having pain in his eyes. His heart was shouting that he need her. Now it's his turn to sing . Abhi noticed that he was lost. He putted his hand on his shoulder and manik came back to reality and he saw mukti was singing  far away from him.

(Jo tujhse chhoote
Raste bhi roothe
Manzil hui laapata
Hanste hain jhoothe
Andar se toote
Shiqve sabhi de mita)

Now finally he started singing looking at audience having blackness in his eyes. He started taking  his all feeling out by  this song. His song was clearly depicting that how much lonely and broken he is.

(Toh aao na chalein phir se
Sataao na mujhe phir se
Main tanha hoon bina tere
Bulaao na mujhe phir se)

Now he sang little bit louder while holding the mike tightly and now his eyes started finding his angel in thousands of people. Everyone were going crazy after listing his this intense song. His song was clearly showing that how badly he wanted her back in his life.

(Kabhi haq toh jataao na
Hoon kya main ye bataao na
Tumhari aankhon se duniya
Mujhe aakar dikhao na)

He sang while taking out all his feeling out. He was saying to her by this song that "he wanted see this world from her eyes and he wanted to know what he is for her ? He wanted her back in his love." How much he was craving for his love . His song was clearly showing this.

(As it something you do
I'm so lost without you
Baby, I miss you
So, don't go
Even though it still hurts
Last time, make it work
Baby, I miss you
So, don't go!)

Now it's turn of mukti to sing but she was not in a condition to sing. She was feeling like crying seeing manik's condition. Alia after noticing this she immediately took mike from mukti's hand and she started singing instead of mukti. That's what friend do in need , alia did that.