PART : 11 MANIK'S GOD

Inline comments​ are really love.. plz plz try to inline comments..

"One day i was walking on road I was so lost.. 1 year of mental torture as that animal was beating my mom daily and I wasn't able to do anything.. I just wanted to kill myself as i couldn't able to save my mom from that monster. That day I got hit by someone's car. A lady took me to her home.. and that lady was so sweet she asked me about my pain. She promised me to help me.. so i shared my pain with her and she fulfilled her promise , she printed my real life story in newspaper and spread it in the media and then that animal got arrested and i saved my mother.. that lady came in my life like a god. "Manik completed his story and Nandini hugged him tightly to assure him that she is with him. She is speechless to say anything so that's why she just hugged him. She is not crying as she promised him that she will be strong and she is perfect in hiding her tears.

 She is not crying as she promised him that she will be strong and she is perfect in hiding her tears

"U know what she told me.. she told me that the weak person never rules the world.. if u want to rule the world u have to be strong and become a monster.. "manik said these word and nandini immediately break the hug and give him shocking look as she know the person who said these words, as one day that person said these words to her also.

"Manik who was the lady.. "she ask from him to confirm her doubt.

"Your mom Priya kapoor.. "manik said clearing her doubt and nandini felt so blessed to be the daughter of such a great women.

"But u know nandini i took her advice in wrong way I became like that animal a monster.. i even hurted you... i m sorry.. "he again apologises for his mistake holding her hand while nandini nodded her head in no.

"No manik i understand you.. don't be sorry.. mom took u out from the pain and became your god and you took me out from my pain and became my god.. "she said having so much love for him in her eyes.

"Manik how is nyonika aunty now.. "she asked about nyonika as listening his past she felt bad for manik's mom as she suffered alot.

"Nandini.. she is just living for me.. she has broken completely.. the pain she had gone through she can't forget.. mom tried to escape also.. but that animal having contact with A.C.P. and commissioners also.. so mom had no option left rather than bearing the torture.. "Manik said sadly looking down.

"Manik u r with her na she will be fine.. just always try to give her happiness.. i want to meet her.. "nandini try to explain him while holding his hand.

"Nandini mom also want to meet you voh jana chati hai ki kis ladhki.. ne mujh par jadu kar diya hai ki mere chahre se smile hi nhi jati.."manik said and nandini also smile listening these words.

"Nandini don't u want to know how I realize that i love you keeping my monster side at side.."manik ask and she nod her head positively​ as she wanted to know.

"Your mom only.. when i expelled you from college your mom came at my home.. "manik started telling the story

Flashback