PART : 9 MAKING HER HAPPY

Inline comments are love.. and complete the target of 600 votes

Manik P.O.V.

Thank god i haven't removed her scarf that time. I m doing a lot for gaining her trust. If today i have removed her scarf might be i have lost her trust in just a second . I want that she herself should  share her pain with me. I have to wait for that day. I am sure that one day she will trust me that much that she will share her pain with me.

Now i am lying on my bed. Today was the  best day of my life. Finally she opened​ up with me. She smiled , she laughed , she hugged me , she slept on my shoulder. She have given me the reason to smile and to live. I will make her each and every movement special. I love her so much now i need to plan something for tomorrow. Thank god now i having my friends also with me. So i should call all idiots.

Next morning

"Uhmm.. i m looking good "manik said to himself standing in front big mirror while setting his hair. He having a smile on his face.

____________________________

"Mommy.. happy mother's day"nandini said while hugging priya from behind when she was preparing breakfast "Love you my bacha.."priya said after kissing her hand happily. No one will be more happy then a mother (priya) after seeing her daughter so much happy after years.

Then they had breakfast and then nandini left for college. She got shocked to see manik's car standing in front of her flat. Then she saw him coming out of his car in attitude she goes toward him.

"Hello miss kapoor.."he said then he smile looking at her. She also smile back. And he do the acting of fainting after seeing her smile.

"Manik what are u doing"nandini said while she make him stand properly."after seeing your beautiful smile yeh dil samhale nhi samal rha.. iss dil ka kya karu.. mein kya karu" manik said  dramatically and nandini chuckle.

"Manik u r such a dramabaz.. do u know that"nandini said Then manik suddenly pull nandini closer to himself holding her hand making her shock.

"Yes i m fully myself in front of you tumhre samhne ek bacha sa ban jata hn..nandini u don't know that how much i m feeling happy from yesterday tumhai dekhai bina ek pal bhi nhi guzar sakta essa jadu jo iss dil par kar diya hai tumhne.. Mein khate pite nahate hue sirf aur sirf mein tumhre bare mein hi sochta hn.. "manik said while coming closer to her face while nandini also looking at him unbelievably as when he started loving her this much.

"Manik.. "nandini said and make him come out of his dream land. "Let's go we are getting late"nandini said and manik nodded his head and then he open the door of car for her and she sit inside not before giving him smile. And he himself sit at driving seat.

___________________________

"Manik where r u taking me.. college is on that way.. "nandini said confusingly as manik has planned something for so he is taking her somewhere else.

"Nandini.. aaj irade nek nhi hai mere.. "manik said looking at her having smirk on his face. Nandini look at him worriedly

"Are baba surprise hai.."manik said holding her hand while driving as he can't see her worried. Nandini just give him small smile.

(Yeh zindagi, raftaar se chal padi
Jaate hue raahon mein, humse abhi keh ke rhi)