PART : 17 I WILL BRING HER BACK

Guyz.. plz plz try to inline comments.. as i love to read them.. and 600 votes for next part

"Manik i am always with you.. i never gone away from you please manik for me please be strong if you will make your condition like this then how will u find me.. i am waiting for you manik i am in so much pain.. bhut dard hai.. Meri iss duniya mein.. "nandini said all this after breaking the hug while manik was just looking at her having tear in his eyes.

What ever was going in in his mind and what his heart was feeling. His imaginary Nandini was saying all this. He was feeling that nandini would be waiting for him and she would be in extreme pain.

"Angel i promise you, i will find you and i will take you out from pain... but please don't losse hope.. i promise you i will take care of myself.. "he said holding her hand and she gave him bright smile.

"I know u will find me.. manik "she said and she again got disappeared and from his eyes fresh tears fell down. All were calling him and they got shocked as they were thinking that with whom he was talking. Then only his eyes fell on nandini's picture , on which garland was hang. He got angry seeing this. And ran toward her picture.

"How could u maa.. how could you hang garland on your alive daugher picture.. "he shouted angrily while removing the garland and throw it in somewhere at corner.  "And how could you say that nandini  has died after knowing that she is alive"he now said angrily while looking at Priya. And from priya eyes fresh tears fell down. And ram putted his hand on her shoulder.

"Guyz U.S.A. consert is on.. we are leaving for U.S.A. tonight only.. "manik said now looking at fab 4 who were also standing having tear in their eyes. They were feeling very bad for him.

"Mom let's go home , i have to pack my bag"he said looking at nyonika and after saying this he left the house and nyonika ran behind him.

"Why suddenly manik wants to go for U.S.A concert in this condition.. "mukti said confusingly looking at others.

"Because he think that nandini is there.. and waiting for him as nandini grown up in U.S.A. only.. so he wants to go U.S.A to find her.. "priya said and  then she started crying hugging ram. And ram took her inside their room. Fab 4  looked at each other sadly.

"Manik has to believe that she has died.. or else his condition will become worst.. "abhi said while all nodded positively.

"I will talk to him.. i will try to make him understand.. i know it is very difficult for him to believe this but we can try na.."now Alia said

"Alia mukti abhi i think we should give him time.. I don't think so he will listen to us now.. I think that we should do something to make him believe that she has died as first he really need  to believe that she has died. "cabir said and all thought on his words and they all got agreed with cabir.

"We should go to U.S.A. with him.. and we all will act normal and we will plan something there only"cabir said while all looked at each other sadly.

"Guyz i know it is very difficult for us also to believe that nandini is not with us.. but we have to remain strong for manik.. he always remained  with us when ever we needed help.."cabir try to made them understand but inside he was also crying as in few month only nandini had became the part of their life.

_______________________________

"Manik please u need some rest.. u r not fine.. plz don't go anywhere in this condition"nyonika said when manik was packing his bag.

"Mom do u think that i will remain fine after staying here.. mom u also believe that nandini is alive then let me find her na.. please don't stop me "manik said like he was begging from his life.