Part : 12 Main Phir Bhi Tumko Chaahunga

Guyz plz try to do inline comments.. 😍😘

A week had been passed away after that incident. Manik after that incident also didn't got a little angry from her. Even after that he visited her home but her home was locked. He tired to call her but it was coming switched. After a day she had came back to college and manik tried to talk to her but she again started avoiding manik and started pushing him away from.her. From a week manik was trying to control his anger . Why bloody she can't trust him ?

________________________

"Angel what all this ? why are you doing this with me? atleast u can talk.. "manik said while sitting beside her on bench of classroom. Nandini didn't gave answer to him and keep writing something in a notebook.

"R u deaf.. nandini why are u testing my patience.. tell me what should i do to make u believe that i love you.. "manik said angrily closing her notebook and nandini was trying to awake the monster inside him.

"Leave.. me , get lost from my life.. and prove that u love me.. "nandini said these words making manik hell shocked.  Now she was looking at him having so much pain in her eyes.

"Say now can u do this for our love.. mr. Malhotra "nandini asked now  getting up from her desk while manik was looking at her unbelievably.  As he was thinking that "How much strong she is to say these words to him after loving him.. so much "

"Why don't u understand mr. Malhotra plz stay away from me.."nandini said in pleading tone pushing manik away when he about  to  held her hand to stop her.

"Nandini why don't u understand.. i can't do that.. i can't and u know that.."manik said while again coming close her. But nandini ran from there leaving a helpless manik behind her.

_______________________________

Music Room

"It's enough guyz , now I can't wait more.. she have to tell now what is her problem.. if she loves me then why can't she share her pain with me.. and why she is pushing me.. away from her "manik said angrily throwing his guitar on floor. Nandini's behaviour was making him mad. He can't even imagine his life without her and here she was pushing him away.

"Manik plz wait for sometime plz understand.. anger is not the solution , u will mess up your relationship more.. just make her believe that u love her and u will never leave her."Alia said putting hand on manik's shoulder. While manik was still standing having anger on his face.

"For how many days i will wait.. atleast she should stop pushing me away i was not even forcing her to share her pain.. i was ready to live with her.. without knowing about her past"manik said now in crying tone while sitting on chair and putted his hand on his head.

"Manik in love if the wait is till the last breath also so the person will wait.. if manik you loves her then wait, don't worry about days week mouth and years.. if your love is true then surely u both will be together one day"abhi said and now manik became quite after listening his word, may be his words effected him.

"Manik today is concert in our college . Can u able to sing.. "mukti asked while manik got up having determination on his face.

________________________________

Nandini was sitting in canteen and having her lunch. Her face which was started glowing 2 week back. Now again her face  became like a Withered flower. Her eyes were depicting so much pain.