PART : 7 HER PRECIOUS SMILE

Inline comments are my  love.. really i enjoy a lot.. while reading them.. thank u.. guyz.. 😍😘🤗

Manik's P.O.V.

Today for the first time i m feeling good. As my angel share her pain with me. Now i m driving the car and she is sitting beside me.  She is not crying now happy me. She is just looking outside the window. Her face is glowing a little. Dam she is so beautiful from inside  and from outside too.

Finally we reach at nandini's home. I stop the car and she come out of car and i also immediately come out . Then she give me a shock of my life. And make my day.

"Thank u.. for giving me a new life.. manik "she said only few words after hugging me. But i find these words also so magical. For a movement i was taken a back but then i also hug her back. Wao i feel so peace whenever i hold her in my arms. I don't wanna leave her. But she break the hug poor me.

But next movement what i see it take away my heart." Oh God r u planning to kill me by shocks.. "i said to god.

As for the first time i see her smile. Wao.. so beautiful.. her smile makes her more pretty. Smile looks so perfect on her face. And she is smiling because of me . It's a great feeling when u become the reason of someone smile.

"Bye.. manik "she after waving her hand in front of me leave from there. I m just looking only at that direction from where she has left like a fool. As  her smiling face is not going from my mind. Her smile wao.. so beautiful.

Priya's P.O.V.

I am preparing lunch for my baby nandini. It's hurt a lot seeing my daughter in deep pain but I always try to cheer her up. But i know her pain is not living her. It is not easy for her to live happily. But i m like a support system  of her who will always be with her.

Then the bell of my house ring . I get up and goes to open the door. Opening the door i get a most beautiful and precious gift my life. Which is my nandini's smile. I was dying to see her smile from last 3 year. Only a mother can understand my pain.

"Hi.. mommy "she said while hugging me tightly and i also hug her back. This is what she used call me  3 year back "mommy" i really craving to hear mommy from her mouth. Oh god today i m so thankful to god. He has given my daughter back.

"Mommy i m sorry i have hurted u alot.. but today i understand that our life is very precious.. we should live our life happily.. "she said holding my hand. Her words having no fakness  really she wanna live her life again. This is the only think i used to say daily to her but today she herself understand this fact. How and when she understand  this isn't matter for me but the think matters to me is that i get back my baby.

"I love u.. so much bacha i m so happy.."i just said this putting my hand on her face and a tear roll down from my eyes. No no..  i m not crying this tear is of happiness.

"Oh mommy.. now i m fine.. now don't make the atmosphere emotional.. "she said while wiping my tear and i m just smiling . Oh god I can't explain this feeling. Feeling of getting my daughter back. I know who is the person behind this.

"Now come.. inside i m so tired.. na mommy..  i tell you"she said while dragging me inside and close the door by her leg.  I m speechless now not a single  word coming out of my mind. I m so happy. I m just admiring my daughter happy face. It's like beautiful dream.

Manik P.O.V.

Oh god her smile has made me crazy. I am in love with her smile. Wao.. i never felt this much happy before. I never thought that one day a person smile would have ever effect me this much that i would become crazy after seeing her smile.