PART : 24 HER PAINFUL LIFE (1)

Guyz plz plz do inline comments.. as i really love to read them.. i wanna post this story daily as i am free but comments are becoming very less.. expecting 650+ votes and lots of inline comments.

Posted the part again only for my royal readers , if still the response remains low then i will soon end all my stories

Manik was sitting beside nandini on bed and the diary was kept on his lap and he was staring at sleeping nandini from an hour. He found that she was not sleeping peacefully . In sleep also something was bothering her. He placed the kiss on her cheeks lovingly. Then finally he decided to read the diary. He opened the diary taking a deep breath.

Hey my diary i am back again , after a long , long , 2 month. India is quite good but i always miss U.S.A. Here i have also found my besties , maddy and soha , they are good but not as navya and Katrina , i missed them. We go pubs , shopping , trips . We do parties , hangouts everything together. In school we called as namaha.. quite funny hehe , but sometimes i feel lonely in India. Maddy soha , i found them stranger , like they don't know anything about me. Then i talk to my rockstar. Yes my first love Manik Malhotra. He is in 11th and he became too famous because of his singing. I am in love with his singing man. He lives in mumbai only. I decided that i will meet him when i will also start singing. Yes i am also taking classes of singing. I don't know when singing become my passion , because of him only. His love making me crazy. I wanna meet you manik..
Now bye diary , let me sleep i wants to see my manik in my dreams.

After reading the first page of diary , he was having a big smile on his face after knowing that her first love , her rockstar was non other then manik. But then he looked at nandini making sad face as he thought "why she didn't tell me about this before.. " this question came in his mind and made him a little sad. Then putting his all thoughts on side , he turned the page of diary.

Hey diary , i am really really sad today. Why a girl and boy can't be just a friends. In India people think that if a boy and a girl are friends , then there must be something going in between them. Maddy also proposed me today , i had became numb for a movement , i remembered about Aryman incident i felt scared to deny him but i denied and thankfully he didn't react like aryman. He understand me and my feeling and asked me to never break our friendship but why i can't make a boy as my friend , why every boy fall in love with me. I feel so guilty everytime.

Manik took a long breath after reading second page and looked at nandini sadly and caresses her face and kissed her forehead . A kiss which was a promise that he will be always be with her. After that he again turned the page and what he read next , it made him shock.

Flashback

After few days

Nandini entered in school next day and what she saw , it made her shocked. She saw maddy was kissing soha under the tree. First she thought to go toward them but she passed away. She was shocked , yesterday maddy proposed her and today he was kissing soha. She entered inside the classroom and took her seat.

Then she saw maddy and soha walked inside the classroom holding each other hand. She looked at them and she again got a shock when soha gave her disgusting looks while maddy smirk looking at nandini. They sat away from her desk. She about to call soha but before that teacher came inside. Whole day she remained confuse and kept looking at them while they both were ignoring her.

"Soha what happen , why you are ignoring me"nandini asked after coming toward her desk finally after the last period , Soha gave her angry looks.

"Nandini i don't wanna talk to you , just go away "Soha shouted on nandini , making her more worried and confused.

"Why.. , we are best Friends , right "she said while she was about to hold her hand , soha jerked her hand and slapped her tightly on nandini's face while whole class looked at them shockingly.