GLIMPSE OF UPCOMING UPDATES

Manik P.O.V.

Dam i want to see her smile again. I want her back in front of my  eyes. What magic u have done on monster like me. I m smiling like a fool all the time thinking about you.

________________________

Night time

"Nandini beta open the door.." priya said while banging the door but nandini is not opening the door.

"Bacha.. r u fine.. open the door"she said again while Banging the door.

_________________________

Next morning

"Manik where r u taking me.. college is on that way.. "nandini said sitting beside manik in car.

"Nandini.. aaj irade nek nhi hai mere.. "manik said looking at her having smirk on his face. Nandini look at her confusingly.

________________________

Nandini is talking so much and in b/w laughing too.. while manik is only admiring her.

______________________

"No one ever make me feel so special manik"nandini said while manik is only admiring her face.

"And no one ever make me feel so happy "he said coming close to her face.

__________________________

"Manik close your eyes.. "she said to manik and manik immediately close his eyes and then nandini start coming close to his lips . When her lips touch with manik. He immediately open his eyes and both look into each other eyes and then..

Excited for upcoming parts.. after getting happy happy promo..

Any specific scene u want me show in this ff.. u can share it.. with me..

And read out a new story from my wall.. gangster manik love.. if haven't read yet

Love Mehak