PART : 26 MY WILD ANGEL

Please please do inline comments more.. ❤❤❤❤
Expecting 650+ votes

Manik was coming back home after picking up nandini from Kapoor Mansion. No one knew about their secret marriage then also nandini's parent had allowed nandini to live with manik. As they knew that how much manik love their daughter and they were dam sure , he will take care of her daughter properly as they had seen his love for nandini.

"Angel , i read that you like golgape so today golgape party from my side , okay "manik said when nandini was lost in her thought , looking out of window. Her painful memories were still not leaving her alone.

"Manik , i can't eat golpape , u know that it is not good for me "nandini said while manik made sad face , he didn't get sad on her denial for golpape , he got sad as this proved that she left everything , she had stopped living her life.

"Angel , i talk to your doctor , he told me that sometime u can eat this  , nandini you will be cure if you want , i am always beside you  , just give a chance to your life for me "manik tried to make her understand calmly.

"I am sorry manik , i am hurting you so much by my behaviour but manik i myself want to enjoy my life with you but i need time to get adjust , i need time to believe that i really getting happiness , i am getting my dream man , the best person of this world "nandini said these words looking at him while manik was driving the car but his full concentration was on her words.

"Manik stop the car "nandini said suddenly and he immediately stopped the car and looked at her confusingly and her next act made him hell shocked.

"What are you doing nandini "he asked like a innocent baby when nandini came on his lap making him hell shocked and nandini shushed him putting her finger on his lips.

"I am fed up with my  boring and painful life , now i got you  , everything will be alright i am sure , so why not i spend some quality time with my husband "nandini said while coming close to his face and manik was trying make himself believe that this is Reality not his dream as nandini never behaved so wild with him before.

And then in next movement nandini slammed her lips with him  while cubbing his face. And then both started kissing each other passionately and lovingly. The kiss was making them feel alive. There was only love , no lust. Giving manik a next shock , nandini put his both hands on her breast and manik knew what she was asking for. Manik started pressing her soft breast and she moaned in his mouth. Manik was carefully giving massage to her as like she was made up of glass . Nandini was also enjoying this and manik too. After getting breathless they broke the kiss.

"Angel , you were amazing , you are a wild cat "manik said unbelievably looking at her and she was blushing while looking down.

"Manik , i am like this only for you  , you are mine world , i can do anything for you. ab toh bsh tum ho , toh humhai kis bat ka gham hai "nandini said while lovingly cubbing his face and then he hugged her tightly and she hugged him back and he placed the kiss on her forhead. Her word made him speechless. Finally she started trusting  his love.

"Manik , drive the car like this only , bhut acha lag hai tumhri arms mein , i am feeling so peace in your arms and i feel so safe "she said hugging him more tightly while he was just smiling. He was so happy seeing her moving on.

"Angel , for me toh your arms are my heaven and i want to store you in my arms forever and ever "manik said and kissed her head and nandini smiled  and then he started the car.