PART : 30 LOVE HEALER

Next morning

"Good Morning Mr. Malhotra"manik woke up next morning and saw nandini entered inside his room having a bright smile on her face and He was just staring at her , seeing her smiling , it was like dream for him.

"Adaat daal lijiye manik ab aap , kyoki abse you will see a changed nandini , a happy and naughty nandini "she said pulling his cheeks and his mouth was widely open in shock.

"Close your mouth or else mosquito will enter inside "she said while closing his mouth by her hand.

"Manik , today i made breakfast for you , i am not good at cooking but for you , so my manik get ready fast "she said while removing blanket and now manik was smiling seeing her moving on.

He held her both hand together and kissed her hands and after that he said looking at her having love in his eyes" thank you so angel for making breakfast from your hand "

"I love you "she said , putting her hand on his face and he hugged her and he also confessed love " will love you till my last breath "

"Nandini is trying to move on , i don't want to make the atmosphere sad and make her sad again, that's why for now ,  i am not asking about ripped pages and reason of why she had left me as i don't want to make her again sad " he decided to ask about the truth later on , seeing her happy. As more than  the truth , for him her happiness mattered . As he loved her beyond infinity.

__________________________

"Wow that's great nandini , you made breakfast today , it's good that i come today earlier in the morning "mukti said happily joining manan at breakfast. But mukti was not aware that her food was not so delicious as nandini wasn't having any knowledge of cooking.

Nyonika , manik and mukti took first bite and they came to know how great she was in cooking and nandini was excitedly waiting for their reaction. Still they gulped it as they didn't want to make her upset any manner.

"How was it "she asked excitedly while they gave her smile.

"Angel , Amazing , you are best "manik said while nyonika and mukti nodded agreeing to his words but not really.

"Then i should also taste "she said happily and before they could stopped her from eating , she took a bite and made very bad face and puke it on plate , she came to know that the food made by her was worst. Manik made her drink water..

"I am so sorry guyz and i am still thinking how you all gulp this dirt "she said shockingly still coughing.

"You made this  with your hand , it is very special for me , it is not dirt "manik said and his words made her smile brightly.

"Thank you so much , for me you all have eaten this , for my happiness , i am so lucky to get you all "she said happily and they were giving her smile.

_______________________

"Guyz i  have decided to be the part of your band the fab 5  , forgetting all the bad memories of past , i want to move on ,  i want to make new memories "she said  , giving all of them good news. When they all were chilling in hall. Manik was the happiest person among all of them. As it was dream of him that she sing with him.

"No , you can't  come in our fab 5 band now " cabir said , making all them shocked .

"Are you out of your mind cabir , what are you saying " Alia scolded cabir , manik mukbhi were giving him angry look and nandini was looking down sadly.

"Guyz chill , phele puri bat toh sun lo , i mean to say nandini that now it will be your band too fab 6 , now if  there will be no fab 5 band then how will nandini able to sing in fab 5 "cabir said , only he laughed on his own joke , still everyone were giving him angry looks specially manik.