PART : 25 HER PAINFUL LIFE (2)

Why the response was so low on last update , why you people stopped commenting , am i not writing good.. still expecting 650+ votes and 250+ comments and inline comments

Sometime our life became too painful to handle , but we should never leave hope that one day everything will be fine. Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. And hope is listening of a whisper , may be when whole world is shouting no.

___________________________

"Angel u woke up "manik asked from nandini while coming out of the bathroom , that time nandini was putting the papers in her hand bag , which she had tore.

"Hmm.. , manik i think i should leave , i need to take bath and i can't take bath here because "nandini said worriedly looking at manik and manik cut her word while putting his finger on her lips.

"I know the reason , because of stuffs which you need , special body wash and cream "he said and she looked at him shockingly as how he has listened her unspoken words. "Don't worry , i asked about this from priya maa and she told me names of product ,and brought all , now u take bath without any tension"he said while cubbing her face and nandini was looking at him unbelievably. She just hugged him as his love always made her speechless. Manik also hugged her back.

Then they broke the hug having smile on their face , then nandini started going toward bathroom. Nandini about to entered in bathroom but before that she stopped listening his voice.

"Angel , i can't able to arrange your cloth , toh mere kapdho se hi ghujara chla lena "he said in fun tone and nandini chukled and entered inside the bathroom.

____________________________

"Manik.. finally you are here "as soon as manik came downstairs , cabir came in front of him while shouting loudly having a big smile on his face. Which was clearly showing that there is a big good news.

"Relax bro.. "manik said putting his hand on cabir's shoulder. While all were smiling looking at them as really there is a big good news.

"Manik , see this news , humhari nandini ne sabke dilo par jadu kar diya hai.. "cabir said showing him newspaper and he also got happy after reading the headline.

"The mysterious girl , rocked the stage with her singing and stole everybody hearts" this was written in the newspaper , manik felt so proud after reading these lines. His dream came true as it was his dream , to see his angel singing in front of whole world. He wanted to see her becoming popular like him.

"Manik , we were finding our lead singer na , so here is our lead singer "mukti said happily while all nodded their head getting agree with her words.

"Yes.. , i am so happy mukti "manik said in low voice , he was feeling so happy , happiness which can't be described in words.

"No.. , i can't sing in your band "then they all heard nandini's voice from upstairs and they all looked at her confusingly. "I mean i will not sing in public , i will sing for manik only "she said while coming downstairs and manik was looking at her confusingly.

"But why nandini , you sing so well see , people are going crazy after listening your voice "cabir showed her newspaper , nandini read the news and after reading the news also her expression remained same and manik was only noticing her each and every move.

"I am sorry.. guyz , but i can't , plz understand me.."she apologized while looking at them , her eyes became teary after seeing their sad face , It was clearly showing that she was feeling guilty but something was forcing her.