PART : 3 LOVE OR REVENGE {1}

Inline comments are love.. 😘😍😘🤗😘

Next morning

Nandini wake up 6 in the morning. After the yesterday news she was so upset she didn't came out of her room for once. Just kept lying on bed.

Then she pick up her phone and see one email from college. She open it and start reading the message.

"Miss Nandini kapoor we are extremely​ sorry that we cancelled your scholarship. We are sorry it was just a small mistake. Our college need the extra ordinary student like you.. so if u want u can join the college back"nandini read the msg having no expression on her face. She is not even shock and not even happy.

Sometime because of extreme pain , we forget the meaning of happiness , we forget that what is happiness. Same with nandini she now feel only pain. And knows the meaning of only pain.

"Miss nandini kapoor your scholarship has been cancelled.. now u can't study in our college like a beggar."principal​ voice echoes in her ear and she ly down on bed closing her eyes having no expressions on her face.

_________________

"Baby Early in the morning getting ready r u going somewhere "priya ask nandini seeing her getting ready standing in front of mirror.Nandini doesn't said anything just give her phone to priya. Priya read the message and she get a smile on her face.

"Wao... Nandini i m so happy akhir college walo ko bhi teri value samjh aa hi gye.."priya said hugging nandini happily. She is so happy for her but nandini doesn't even hug her back.

"Tu jaldi se ready hoja mein tere liye breakfast ready karti hn.."priya said putting hand on her face lovingly and leave from there.

Priya always try to cheer up her but nandini pain doesn't leave her for a second. Priya feel so helpless sometime.

________________________

Nandini step inside the college get shock to see a tall man standing in front of her holding a teddy in front of his face . On teddy shirt i m sorry is written.

Then person reveal his face. The tall man is non other then our great monster manik but now what going in his mind.

"I m sorry nandini.. for what i have done with you.."he apologize and about to hold her hand but before that nandini leave from there without looking at him.

Passing by student looking at him and manik give dam angry look to them.

"Am i looking like a joker to u.. jo tu has rha hai.."manik said angrily holding neck of one man whom he find laughing on him.

"No.. no i m sorry"the man apologize as everybody knows his anger and get scared for him.

He punch him hard on his face angrily like heartless monster. and rub his hand from his shirt.

"Abhi toh punch mara agr aage se tujhe mere samhne haste hue dekha na.. then u will.. see worst of me"he warn him now holding his shirt collar. Now person is only crying. And then manik push him on floor.

"And all of you listen very clearly.. opening your ears if i ever find.. any of you bullying nandini.. then u know what can i do.. "manik warn looking at everyone and shock them by his word. Suddenly what happen to him why he is protecting nandini and apologizing from her.

Fab 4 are just enter in college and they also get shock to listen manik's word.

"Yeh chal kya rha hai.. manik ka.. ek din mein what happen to him.."mukti said looking at fab3 while they also give her confusing look.