PROMO AND THANK YOU NOTE

"Manik , promise me you will not blame yourself after reading the dairy "nandini said while manik looked at her blankly.

____________________________

"Angel , from now u will not hide this from world , i am always there with you to support you "manik said while holding her hand .

"Manik please , i can't "she denied sadly looking down.

____________________________

For the first time manik was crying in nandini's arms very badly and asking for forgiveness and nandini was also crying.

"Manik please , stop blaming yourself , you have given me second life , past was past , you was broken , i can understand you "she said while rubbing manik's back .

____________________________

"i have decided to sing in your band "nandini said having smile on her face and everybody hugged her and manik was just smiling.

So here is glimpse of upcoming parts.. , so manik is himself guilty after reading her diary , what do u think why ??

And nandini will sing with fab 5 now ??

What do want to see in this story guyz.. plz answer this ?
_________________________

Now it time to say thank you to some amazing people

And i just wanna thank cutiemuskan for doing such superb comment.. thank u so much baby I craved for this type of comments only

 thank u so much baby I craved for this type of comments only

and more girls Priyanjali_simpy and specially nanitaal she always do inline comments

and more girls Priyanjali_simpy and specially nanitaal she always do inline comments.. and PravallikaR and prajaktamore , my new friend Wesalfawzy WesalFawzyn and my old friend Ashparaswar they always encourage me.. thank you guyz.. and if i forget anybody name sorry

between i am loving everybody comments.. i find the response low but those who are loving my story keep supporting me.. by your comments only i comes to know that you are liking my work or not. And I always asked what do want to see in next part as i don't want that response should get low but then also..

And 2 more girls.. who are come back after giving their exams The_BloomyGirl and TanviSharma3 really i am so happy that u both come back , i  have really missed you alot.

Read out my new story "mine" if you haven't read it

Love Mehak