PART : 2 MOTHER AND DAUGHTER BONDING

Inline comments are love.. 😘😍

Nandini is ringing the door bell of her flat. She all the time rubbing her lips which have became sore by his aggressive kiss. She is feeling disguise but not crying. Her eyes are depicting so much pain but she is not crying as sometimes tear are become less in front of our pain. And  she don't want to cry to make herself weak.

A women in age of 40 open the door. She is Priya kapoor  Nandini's mother . A very smart and intelligent women. She is a house wife. She teach student in her home. She understand nandini the most. Today nandini is living because of her only.

Sakshi Tanwar as Priya Kapoor

Nandini without looking at the lady run inside putting her hand on her mouth. And close the door of her room.

"Nandini baby what happen.. open the door.. bacha.."Priya knock the door of her room worriedly and call her constantly but doesn't get any response.

Nandini is now standing in front of mirror of washroom. The flashback of his aggressive kiss coming in her mind again and again. She start splashing water on her face again and again and rubbing her lips constantly but not a single tear roll down from her eyes.

Then she fill dizziness and fall down on the floor with thund. And priya enter inside her room by spare keys.

"Nandini.."she scream seeing nandini lying on floor unconscious.

______________________

"Mrs. Kapoor give her all the medicine on time. Day by day her condition is becoming.. worst "doc. Said after checking nandini. While priya is constantly caressing her forhead lovingly.

"Doc. I try a lot to cheer up her but she never share her pain.. her pain is eating  her doc. "priya said disheartenedly closing her eyes and tear fall down from her eyes.

Priya is also in deep pain seeing nandini condition as a mother always want to see her daugher happy. This mother is seeing her daughter in pain from 3 year.

"Mrs. Kapoor if the mother like u with her one day surely she will be fine.. "doc. Said and priya just smile faintly and then doc. Leave from there.

"Mera bacha mein nhi dekh skti tujhe pain mein.. koe toh hoga jo tujhe iss dard se bhar nikal pae.. tere iss dard ke sth  tujhe accept kare.. aur mujhe meri purani nandini vapis de sake"priya said and place the kiss on her forhead lovingly.

On the other hand we see monster manik is taking out all his anger on the punching bag. Nandini has hurted his ego. And he is dying to take revenge from her but he is unaware that  soon she is going to become his angel.

"Miss. Nandini tomorrow u r going to regret badly to slap me.. "he said while holding the punching bag from his one hand. He is sweating badly.

But he is wrong as soon he will going to regret for his each and every deeds.