PART : 20 FINALLY GOT THE DIARY

Plz guyz do inline comments.. more i really love them.. the most.. and if u like the part then the press botton of like and expecting 600 votes on this part

"Nandini i have done , whatever u told , now you will listen to me. You are not going anywhere , you are living with me "navya said while snatching bag from nandini's hand.

"Navya i don't want to become a burden on you any more.. let me go "nandini said while navya looked at her angrily.

"Shut up nandini , for god sake stop calling yourself a burden. Why are you doing this to yourself , what is your miskake ? What is manik's mistake "navya asked while from nandini's eyes a tear fell down.

"It was only my mistake , navya.. no no it was not a mistake it was crime "nandini said while navya looked at her confusingly" god is still punishing me for my crime , i had killed Aryman he had died only because of me.. "nandini said while navya was looking at her unbelievably.

"Are you out of your mind , nandini.. where that aryman come in between all this.. and it was only Aryman mistake not yours.. please nandini try to give a chance to your life "navya said and nandini started walking toward her room silently without saying anything . While navya was looking at nandini having tears in her eyes.

Then she closed the door of her room. And imagined manik was reading the diary standing near to bed. The diary was a fake diary written by nandini. Her eyes started becoming watery.

"Why did you do this to me , what's my fault"manik asked while nandini sobbed nodding her head.

"There isn't any fault of yours , i have done this for you , for your happiness , you having not any future with me.. i can't see you suffering with me all the time.. i can't live without you but i can't also Live with you, i am not a perfect girl for any boy , i am not an angel.. i am ugly. You deserve a far better girl then me manik , there isn't any fault of you , it is all my fault , i am sorry "nandini said walking close to manik.

"Fuck all this crap , why didn't you get that i love you nandini "he said angrily throwing the diary on floor and when she about to touch him , he got disappeared.

"Manik.. i am sorry.. ahaaa... I love you "she started crying badly after collapsing down on floor. The pain was killing her from inside. She was in deep pain , which couldn't be share with anyone and which no one could even imagine. The pain which she hope to be end one day and she could live a normal life again.

_____________________________

That night also passed away like other days. Now the next morning came with a very bad news.

"This is our rockstar manik Malhotra , who has shown our indian culture.. we can see how badly he had treated his U.S.A fans. " Fab 4 were at malhotra's mansion and they were going mad after seeing this news on every news channels and All the newspaper front pages were filled with this news. Neyonika was crying while palming her mouth.

"Where is my juice.. "then they all heard manik's voice. Like before he was shouting on servants unnecessarily. He also heard the news but he smile instead of getting angry. And walked toward the main door.

"Manik what are you doing son.. why you are spoiling your image. Plz , take some rest for few days "nyonika said while holding his hand having so much concern for him. She was still crying.

"I fucking don't care mom about the world.. i fucking don't care about anyone "he shouted on nyonika while jerking her hand . This made her hell shocked as he never shouted on her. While fab 4 were also looking at them shockingly.

"You don't even care about me also"she asked in crying tone . While manik walked out from there without giving any answer to her.

Then nyonika started walking toward her room. Her legs were trembling as she was in so much pain. Fab 4 looked at nyonika having tears in their eyes. After that she closed the door and they could only heard her painful crying voice.