chapter two

Clemente's POV
I hated going to new schools, especially now that I was living my life in fear.

I left my old school because a stupid nerdy boy found out that I was a vampire.

That was the first time that I broke my rule. I killed him. I never had a steady life probably because I had to relocate every time someone found out of me being a vampire.

I lived comfortably unlike other vampires that couldn't go out in the day time. I had an ancient ring that I got years ago,i could live a normal life with the ring. I went out during the day time and could do things which other vampires couldn't.

Been a vampire is more stressful that anyone could think I knew California was not going to be any better. I would probably leave in the next two years. "Good morning" Mr andrews. Mr Moses said as he takes long strides to me.

I am standing beside his office so he could show me to my class after meeting with the principal. "Good morning Mr moses" I said shaking the older mans hand.

"This way" Mr Moses says as he leads me to the large class room. Everyone stared at me.

Some whispered to themselves while pointing at me. All the girl's blushed as they batted their fake, thick eyelashes at me.

My attention was drawn to a beautiful girl who looks at me without any facial expression.

I couldn't help but notice her beautiful long blond hair and her beautiful googles.

She looked like the female version of harry porter only that she was prettier. She wasn't dressed indecently like the other girls. Another girl whispered something in her ear as she blushes and looks back at me.

Mr moses asks me to make a short introduction of himself. I cleared my throat before starting"My name is Clemente andrews, a transfer student from new York" I finished.

it was short but there was nothing more about me. The pretty girl parted her lips and looked back down at her book. She was obviously disturbed about something. "Please take a sit" Mr moses said as he moved to take the register.

I don't know what came over me but I walked to the girl.

She stared at me in surprise as I sat beside her.

She shifted quickly and left a safe distance between us. I was okay with the distance. I could still see her long eyelash rest on her cheek as she looked at her book.

I stare at her fair voluptuous neck as she tucked her hair behind her ear. She scented beautifully as I notice her green veins beating furiously.

I want to dig my fangs into her neck but knew it is against the rules. My rules. But this beauty before me is a temptation. I felt my heart beat furiously. My heart had never beat this hard before, except when i found out that i was a vampire. I suddenly became hungry. I hadn't eaten properly for the past three days. She looked small and fragile beside me.

She was playing with her pen now as she sneaks glances at Me. I wanted to read her mind but knew that i shouldn't.

I stopped listening to peoples mind ever since i found out that people that claim they love you always thought shit about you in their minds.

"Um...excuse me but could you stop staring at me like that, I feel uneasy" the small fragile girl said.

She was even more beautiful as she looked at my face.

I realized that i had been staring at her the whole time. "Oh...sorry" I said. Shit! she probably thought I was some sort of play boy or something "I'm Clemente" I said hoping she would see me in a better light. "I'm callidora" she said looking at me again.

She  broke into a beautiful smile at exposed her set of beautiful white teeth. She even looked beautiful without makeup. There was just a word to describe her. Flawless.

"So why did you transfer from new York" she asked making me surprised.

I hadn't prepared an answer for that yet. "Um...I...its family problems" I said satisfied with my answer. She made her mouth into a o shape as she nodded her head.

"Ah...sorry, can I treat you to lunch, I could introduce you to some of my friends" she said smiling. I nodded my head.

I could eat normal food even though it didn't satisfy me as much as blood did.

"Shit" she cursed as her precious liquid poured from her hand. She had a paper cut.

I looked away quickly. I could control my thirst for blood but considering my hunger, it would be better I didn't see any blood.

I didn't want my eye colour changing and fangs popping out before everyone. I watched her as she sucked her hand and muttered something under her breath.

"Sorry, you must not like seeing blood" she said noticing my reaction as she had a paper cut. I nodded again trying to ignore the drop of blood on the table as she wiped it away with a paper.

The scent of her blood filled the whole class room but when I looked around, everyone were listening attentively to Mr moses.
       "This is going to be so hard" I groaned to myself.

   So how did you like this chapter, I had so much fun writing it. I hope you do too while reading it. Please vote and comment without leaving any hateful ones. Thank you
     Instagram: itz_Zubi