chapter fourteen

Clemente's POV
"What are you?" I ask again as she stared at anywhere but my face.

"I don't know" she said letting out sobs and trying to wriggle free.

"You can tell me, I can help you" I tell her noticing her fear. She raises her head and searches by eye with her glassy eyes that were filled with tears. She pushes me away with some extraordinary strength and took off running not turning back. What was she?

I turn around sighting callidora and Eva talking just outside the cafeteria. Eva tells callidora something funny and she giggles, her face lighting and her lips spreading into a smile exposing her perfect white teeth.

I walk towards them as they both turn to look at me.
"Oh! You are done, I was getting tired" Eva says as we all start walking outside the school.

"What were you two talking about" Eva asks.

"Nothing much, I was asking if she saw any of my stuffs in the house after the party" I say giving a beautiful lie.

"But you two were getting a little bit intimate, don't you think" Eva asks again as callidora nudges her. Won't this girl stop asking questions.

I smiled sweetly at her hoping that would shut her up. My eyes meets with callidora and she looks away quickly.

"I have to go and meet my brother" Eva states before hugging callidora and giving me a small smile before walking off.

"Sorry for Eva's questions, she's like that all the time" callidora says as the both of us start walking.

"It's okay" I say smiling at her.

"Do you want to talk?" I ask her as her grip on her book tightened. I was talking about the kiss. For the past few days after the party, I have been trying to talk to callidora about the kiss but she would act like she had something to do and run off or act oblivious to what I wanted to say.

"About what?" She asks. I knew it, acting oblivious again.

"About what happened at the party" I say stopping and she turns to look at me.

"I can't remember anything that happened, can you?" She asks shrugging before turning to keep walking.

"Wait!" I call before pulling her wrist spinning her around as she slams on my chest. A small groan escapes her lips.

"What are you talking about! I can't remember anything that happened!" She says slightly raising her voice.

"Since you can't remember, this was what happened" I say as I kiss her gently my hand still gripping her other wrist. She pushes me back with her other hand but couldn't push me. I grip her other hand still kissing her.

I gently pull away meeting her sparkly eyes as she stared wide eyed at me.

"Do you remember now?" I ask her. She looks back at me then at her fingers.

"I don't want to talk about it" she says bluntly before walking ahead.

I sigh before running up to catch up with her.

   Miranda's POV
I kept on running until I got close to my house.

"Running from something.... Or someone" I hear a deep masculine voice behind me. I turn around my eyes meeting with the mystery guy...I'll call him that for now.

"No" I say turning away from him. I looked like a mess like now. Messy hair, pale face, cracked lips. I definitely didn't want to look at him. He was dressed in all black with dark wavy hair and sparkly eyes, red full lips and fair skin.

"Don't you want my help anymore" he says as I feel his presence beside me.

"I can help you" he says again as I turn away each time he turns to look at me.

"Go away!!" I tell him turning away from his gaze and looking down.

"Let me help you" he says lifting my face with his thumb.

"Noo!!" I mentally scream as he stared straight into my eyes without his expression changing on how I looked.

"Okay, fine" I say shrugging his hands away and he gives me a charming smile.

"Come with me" he says leading me into a forest.

"what is your name?" I ask as he pushed branches for me to walk.

"Adrian" he says simply.

"I'm Miranda" I say without him asking me.

"How old are you?" I question as he turns to look at me.

"I'm centuries older than you" he says giving me a smirk

"Huh....egoistic much" I comment. He was so rude.

"I'm a vampire" he states as we came to a wide opening.

"And so are you" he states again turning to look at me.

"This is some sort if joke right" I ask. I will admit that I am scared but I'm not going to admit that to him.

"Its normal for you to doubt it but soon, realisation will set in" he finishes.

I stared dumbfounded at him. For some reason, I believed him. I was a heartless, blood thirsty animal. And again, after he gave me the ring, I was not affected by the sun.

"You can hunt for animals here" he says sighting a stray dog. He smiles at me before nodding his head telling me to go ahead and hunt the animal down.

This chapter was extremely short I know but I have loads and loads of school work so you can't blame me. But believe me, I will try to update more chapters and even  longer ones.
   Bye, love ya!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share 😳😳😳😳