chapter three

Callidoras POV
Clemente groaned and face palmed himself. "Are you okay?" I ask.

Well he seemed like a really nice guy but he acted weird sometimes.

People get paper cut all the time and then suck the blood. It didn't mean it was annoying or disgusting.

He smiled sweetly at me signifying that he was alright. I couldn't deny the fact that his smile was beautiful.

He smiled showing his perfect white teeth. Mr moses gives us a stupid project and threatens us that the project will be recorded. We were supposed to write about a mythical creature.

He walks out ignoring peoples groans and pleads to reduce the project from six pages to two. I was thinking of writing about vampires when Eva nudged me.

I immediately knew what it meant. It was a signal to introduce her to Clemente.

I take my reading classes off and pack my hair into a messy bun with some hair falling on my face. I ignore Clemente's stares as he observes my face down to my neck.

I clear my throat and stand up pulling Eva beside me. "Um...this is my best friend...." "Eva!" Eva chips in stretching her hand out for a handshake.

Well what did I expect. "Clemente" he replies. I giggle at his shocked expression as Eva pulls him into a bear hug.

She went on and on of how she wanted a good looking boy in her department. "Eva we can talk during lunch" I scold her as she stops talking.

The three of us walked to the cafeteria and bought our lunch and walked to a table.

I set my food the same place Clemente decides to set his food and our hands brush. I look up at him and meet him already staring.

I quickly avert my gaze and set my plate beside Eva. "She's coming" Eva mutters under her breath. I look up to see Miranda walking towards us.
Miranda was beautiful. No, she looked like a model. She had extremely long legs and long black hair which dangled to her waist.

She wore a short blue gown and black heels. "Hey" she greeted batting her fake eyelashes at Clemente. "You should really leave because we are about to eat lunch and we don't want any pests around" Eva said eyeing her. "I wasn't talking to you glasses" she spat and walked away flipping her shiny black hair.

"Hey! I wasn't the one who said that" I muttered under my breath. I could see perfectly well. I just use the glasses for reading. "She's really a bitch....she dates everyone around college....red hair, black hair even blue hair" Eva said exaggerating.

Clemente laughed. "What mythical creature are you going to write about?" I ask Clemente and his face tightened.

I wondered how a smiling person could change so quickly. "Um...probably goblins" he said quietly munching his cheese cake. "Ah...definitely werewolves...you?" Eva asks. "Vampires" I said.

Clemente looks at me and smiles a little. He looked impressed by my decision. "Oh...have you called the witness you were supposed to meet" Eva asked. "Ah...I totally forgot" I said smacking my head. "what for?" Clemente asks Eva while I make a phone call.

From the way Clemente's face twists in fear, I guess Eva is exaggerating again. I was disappointed when the witness I called told me he couldn't make it because he had other things to do.

I agree and cut the call. "He couldn't make it" I tell them. They both paid no attention to me as they were in a heated argument of how the town was cursed and a crazy ghost was on the loose. "I'm going home" I tell them and stand up.

"I'll walk you home" Clemente says and stands up. "Guess I'm alone then" Eva said and brings out a pack of cookies.

I totally love cookies so I just beg her for a bite. She refuses and runs off telling us she had to meet with her younger brother who was in high school.

By the time we walk halfway, the weather got really hot but I didn't want to pull my pull over off so I just walk in heat.

"So you are not bothered by the sun" I ask Clemente who was walking perfectly fine and not grumbling.

He suddenly parted his perfect red lips and stopped walking. "What!?" he asked.

I wondered what I did wrong. I only asked if he didn't like the sun. "Oh...its okay" he said and quickly kept on walking. "You live here" he asked pointing to the house before us.

I nodded. "That's wonderful, I live next door" he said with a smile that reached his eyes.

Now that I look at it, a neighbor moved in yesterday but I was too tired to check. I didn't know if I should be happy or worried.

I decided to be happy, so I smiled back at him. I wave him goodbye and ask to walk to school together tomorrow.

He agrees and starts walking to his house and turning backwards to look at me

I took a cold bath and relaxed into a sweatpants and tank top. I decided to arrange my stuffs tomorrow since I a had a project to work on.

I slept for a little while and when I woke up it was seven pm.

I started researching on vampires and their abilities. I found it interesting and before 9:00, I was done with three pages.

I stretch my body feeling really tired and decide to close my eye for another second but was jolted up by loud screams from next door!

Wow! I really enjoyed writing this chapter I hope you do too while reading it. Please vote and comment if you like cookies