chapter five

Clemente's POV
I take long steps to the front door of callidoras apartment. I quickly brush my hair again and looked at myself at the window. I hear shuffling inside and I call out callidoras name hoping she was okay. With my incredible vampire ability, I hear her run out through the back door. I felt my heart drop as I stare at the box of cookies in my hand. What did I expect, she was like everyone else. They all thought I was weird and deserted me. I sigh heavily putting the cookies in my small bag and making my way to school. I look around in the alley as I wonder who the killer was. Was it some sort of supernatural creature?. I kept on walking until something caught my attention. I turn to look at it and saw scratches on the wall. I examine it closer and knew what had caused the marks. It was a vampire!. What was a vampire doing in town?. Now that I think of it, the deaths always happened at night. Maybe the killer couldn't be exposed to sunlight. Yet...
As I stepped inside school, my eyes searched round for callidora or Eva but all I saw was students talking to each other and some making out before class started. "Hey" I hear a shrill voice call. I spun around to meet a girl which callidora and Eva said was Miranda. She looked like a doll with her heavy makeup and fake eyelashes which she batted at me. She wore a short gown which exposed her cleavages and long tanned legs. "Hey" I said quietly. I didn't want to see her, I wanted to see my small, fragile, innocent callidora. I'm hosting a party this Saturday, you're invited." She said not giving me a chance to say no. "Sure" I reply giving her a small smile. "Have you by any chance seen callidora or Eva" I ask hoping she would have a positive reply. "Oh...calli....oh....harry porter and the dork" she says sarcastically placing her lean fair hands on her waist. Her stupid feigned accent annoyed me. "I saw the both of them earlier looking like they were running from the plague. One thing I surely noticed was that callidora looked like a bum" she spat satisfied with her comment. I was glad that they were both in school. "So do you want to have lunch?" She questions. "No...thank you" I reply running off leaving her stunned expression.
I looked frantically for callidora as I came into the class. I made sure I looked at everyone sit by sit hoping I would find her. I sat down where I sat yesterday and listened to the woman who kept on blabbering what I didn't understand. The class ends and I pack my things and moved towards the door hoping I would find her when she went out, but nothing! Everyone already clustered by the door as I sight a familiar blond hair. I rush to the door but she was nowhere to be found. I had to find her, where we lived was lonely and not too far from the alley. She had a scent that no vampire could resist. With what I found, I was close to believing that a crazy vampire was on the loose. I had to protect her. I see Eva walking towards me looking gloomy. "Hi Eva" I call as I walk to her. "Watsup" I say again as she only nodded at me. "Its callidora...she's been acting weird all morning, she refused to tell me what happened. I'm scared since a dead body turned up again. She...." Eva kept on talking as I brush past her running towards the gate. I kept on running until my body collides with a small fragile thing. I looked down to see callidora. She closed her eyes as I hold her small waist to stable her. She looks up at me her shiny eyes widening. Her blond hair was ruffled and she had dark circles. Her face was pale and she looked tired. I was satisfied just by seeing her pretty face. I bring out the cookies from my bag and hand it over to her. She looks at me then back at the cookies. She bites her perfect pink cupid lips then outstretches her hand towards me. She grabs it roughly and runs away shouting a thank you before I had the chance to tell her about the party. I smiled to myself hoping to surprise her in the evening with more cookies. I walk back to Eva who was texting wildly on her phone. "She'll be okay" I tell her as she sighs in relief. "Can I get her number" I ask. She hesitated before taking my iPhone from my hand and typing her number in my phone. I take my phone and save her number as harry porter. I smile as I stare at the number like I was looking at her. "Gotta run" Eva says and runs off. She was probably going to meet her bother. I decide to get a survey of the town. I walk to a bookshop and pick out five books. Most of them were supernatural and romance. I paid for them then made my way to the movie store. I buy six horror movies which just came out. I love horror movies but they suck because of the loud screams and fear of them haunting you. I check my wristwatch and it is 4:00. I hurriedly walk to a cookie shop and buy two nice cookies which I wanted to surprise Callidora with.

This was pretty short but don't worry, more updates are coming. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Love ya!!
Instagram: itz_zubi