chapter ten

Callidoras POV
"Hey" Eva greeted and made her way to the back of the car. I followed her but she turned around and widened her eyes. "I'm the third wheel not you" she says and pushes me beside the driver sit where Clemente was already seated. "Hey" I greeted Clemente as I slipped to the seat beside him. "Hey, you look so beautiful" he murmurs and tightens his hand on the wheel. "You don't look bad" I comment and he smiles adorably. "Can we start going, I'm tired of hearing your cheesy comments" Eva said staring out the window. Clemente and I giggle  as he zooms off. I was already getting comfortable and dozing off when we stopped abruptly. "We are here" Clemente taps me gently and I open the door. I was actually nervous because the parties I usually attended ended disastrously, boys fighting and killing themselves. It actually wasn't a good sight. "You will be fine" Clemente assured and pressed my hand. The house was a storey building. The front had party lights and some couples are getting busy if you know what I mean. Some girls were dancing to the beat of the music inside. We walk in to lots of people in the room. The party just started and people were already getting drunk. The music was high and danceable. "I see a cute boy" Eva tells me and I catch her dancing towards him. I see Miranda ushering some people into the kitchen to help themselves with alcohol.  I take Clemente's hand who was also admiring the atmosphere to the kitchen. "Oh you came" Miranda called as she walked towards us. She was dressed simply in a shorts and crop top. Her hair was in a messy bun. "I didn't know you would come" she smiled. Well this was weird, why is she acting this nice. "Well, Clemente invited me" I said pointing to Clemente while she followed my hand. Clemente only smiled and nodded. "You were in a hurry yesterday so I had no chance of inviting you" she finished. "But now I'm here" I said and smiled at her too. She smiled and walked off to attend to other guests. When we went into the kitchen, only few people were inside. Their was buckets of alcohol and snacks. I took a handful of popcorn and passed it to Clemente before taking mine. "Let's sit" I said gesturing to the high stools at the counter. Clemente sat before helping me up. We both sat in silence until a drunk couple made their way in and making slobbering kisses. "Disgusting" I comment throwing my head away. Clemente giggled before stoning the red haired couple his popcorn. They both look at us scornfully as he raised our hand in the air. They continued their business and I started stoning them with my popcorn this time. They turn at us again and bolted out in anger. "That was awesome" Clemente said and high fived me. I quickly withdrew my hand as I felt an electric spark when our hands touched. I looked away from his mesmerizing eyes and full red lips to my feet. "Everything okay" he asked and I turned and locked eyes with him. His forehead was creased and his eyes looked concerned. "Yeah sure" I mutter still looking at him my eyes darting to his lips as he did the same. I shivered as his big warm hands gently grazed my cheeks and held my neck. He leaned in slowly and I felt his hot breath close to my face. I closed my eyes as his lips were inches away from mine. "Get a room!" A nerdy black haired shouted as she took big gulps from her alcohol. I jerked back surprised. "Um...I need fresh air" I muttered not looking at him and made my way out.

      Miranda's POV.
I am really enjoying the party, I feel light headed with no worries. I have rejected like seven boys today. I didn't organise this party to get attached but to mingle and be relaxed. I helped myself to another bottle of alcohol as I made my way to the living room passing through warm, sweaty bodies. "Hey sweetie" a boy with blond hair and leather jacket calls. I observe him, he didn't look bad. "Yes" I answer trying to avoid the fact that he called me sweety. "Do you want to dance?" He asked again with hopeful eyes. "Um...I'm really busy now so maybe later" I say nicely. "OK later then" he nods sadly and walks off. Well I wasn't lying, I was actually busy. As I walked further, my eyes catch a handsome creature. The person's skin was as white as snow with lips as red as blood. He was dressed in all black with black short hair and deep blue eyes. He looked lost as he distanced himself from other humans. "Hey" I greeted as I approached him. "Hey" he replied not paying much attention as he watched the dancers. I moved to the front of his gaze and locked eyes with him. "Do you need something?" I ask. This was unusual of me. Acting the nice girl and stuff but then, I have never seen someone as handsome as this. He looked like the normal bad boy all girls wanted. He looked at me up down until his gaze rested on my neck. He gulped before looking back at me. " well I would like to go to the rest room" he said and gave me a smirk. "Follow me" I order and turned around feeling his presence behind me. "This is it" I say as we come to the rest room and ushered him in. "I'll wait" I announced. Well it was just an excuse to see him again. I thought. As he walked in, his hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside the restroom and locked the door behind him. "What are you doing" I asked angrily as he tightens his grip on my hand. "You" he says as what I guess are fangs spring from his mouth. I screamed loudly but what was the use, nobody would hear me. "Please....don't hurt me" I beg as his tongue flicked against my skin wetting my skin for what was about to come. His razor sharp teeth sliced through my wet skin without resistance. Penetrating deep into the flesh of my skin easily tearing through my vessels allowing my blood to spill. As the scarlet liquid flicked into his tongue. He moaned and held me tighter as I felt weak under him. He latched his mouth on the wound and sucked greedily upon it like a baby sucking its mother's breasts. His flickering tongue kept the wound from clotting over. I clutched his jacket tightly I fell to the floor. Was this how death felt?

I had so much fun writing this chapter. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share. Love ya lots!!