chapter thirteen

The best love is
The kind that
Awakens the soul
That makes us reach for more,
That plants the fire in our hearts
And brings peace to our hearts
That's what I hope to give you forever. The notebook

    Adrian's POV
Its been three days since the party but I couldn't stop thinking of the girl I bit. I keep on feeling the taste of her blood in my mouth and her small hands as they clutched my shirt. I tried distracting myself from her by taking any other persons blood but it didn't taste like hers. For the past two days, I walk to her house trying all my best not to charge into the house and help her. Her screams were loud and screechy demanding for help. It was then I noticed that she had no friends or relative that came over.

I knew her daily routine. Wake up as early as seven and not leave for school till eight. I was currently at the front of her house waiting for her. I have to talk to her. I need to talk to her.

She came out of her house trying to lock her door shakily. She drops the key back in her small bag and turns to look at me. Her face was pale and sickly. Her eyes looked like she had been crying. She was dressed in a long baggy top and leggings. Her dull hair cascaded down her shoulders. She slightly parts her small pale lips as her bag falls from her weak hands.

"What did you do to me?" She asks as she charges towards me banging her small fists on my chest and letting out small sobs.

"What did you turn me into" she asks again her big eyes staring at me in anger. "I can't come out in the sun, I hate food and for some stupid reason which I don't know, I'm attracted to blood" she weeps.

"Here" I say stretching out a ring to her. It was ancient and similar to mine. "This will keep you out fine" I say turning to leave but she grabs my hand.

"Please....please....help me" she begs still clutching my hand. I turn back looking at her small figure. She looked at the floor and stole glimpses at me.

"Fine" I assure her. She looks up and gives me a small smile. I zoom off leaving her staring at the ring.

     Miranda's POV
I was amazed at seeing him here again. What did he want? He already turned me into a beast. I lurch at him hitting his wide muscular chest. He didn't move and let hit him.

"What did you do to me?" I ask sobbing out loud. Honestly, after the party, I have been crying seeing myself eat some stupid animals.

He stretches a ring to me. It was big and round with a red big circle in the middle. "It will keep you out fine" he says before turning to leave but I grabbed his hand. I need his help. I can't do this alone.

As he turns around, I notice that his eyes were lined with eyeliner giving him a tough bad boy look.

I beg for his help and he assures me that he will help me. With that, he zooms off. "What in the world did he just do?" I mentally scream because I had no strength to voice it out.

"What kind of creature is he"

             *****************
I walk inside school sighing at the sight of everyone carrying out there daily activities not caring about me. I received some whistles from the boys though.

"Hey pretty" one called.

I ignored and walked to class. Unfortunately, it was a lecturer which I really hated. I found my way to the back of the class and take my laptop out of my bag. It was a HP that my dad bought for my last birthday.

I type the words "diseases that produce symptoms like drinking of blood, great hearing ability" I sighed before clicking the search button. I watch vampire movies sometimes and this were definitely the symptoms they had before becoming a vampire.

As expected, all the information says that the person is a vampire. I bang my laptop shut earning some stares, snickers from some students.

"Vampires don't exist....right?"

The class ends and I find myself walking in the  cafeteria. I buy my best food. Pizza and yoghurt. But for some reasons I didn't feel like eating it. I never felt like not eating pizza

I see callidora, Clemente, and Eva having lunch. Eva was throwing her hands in the air and gesticulating. I was far away but I heard her. She was talking about a boy she danced with on the party. He gave her a peck on the cheek after the party. Callidora and Clemente giggled while giving side glances to themselves.

I make my way towards them trying to ignore all the noises that clouded my head.

"Can I sit?" I ask arriving at their table.

"Um...we don't really....." Eva starts

"Sure" callidora said nudging Eva.

I sit on the table not having any appetite for food. My eyes rest on Clemente's finger. He had a similar ring with mine.....ancient.

As if Eva noticed it at the same time, she spoke up "oh...you guys have similar rings, where did you get it?

" from an antique shop, I took a special liking to it so I bought it. What about you? " he asks shooting me a glance.

"Same" I answer simply not minding their gaze on me. I looked back at my food which I cut into tiny pieces.

They finished their food and I threw mine in the trash can.

"Let's go" callidora said looking at Clemente. He gave her a small smile. "I have to make a call, I'll be with you shortly" he finishes as callidora and Eva walk ahead. I try to walk ahead but Clemente holds me back staring at my eyes intently.

"Where did you get the ring?" he asks.

"Nowhere" I answered honestly

"What are you" he asks searching my eyes for answer.

   Pretty short update I know. I had a lot of school work. But I will try to update sooner and longer.
   Who ships Adrian and Miranda⛵⛵⛵ 🙌

vampire next doorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara